Community post

Discussion

Tired of waiting and what do my symptoms mean?!

Hi, all! I am 11DPO today. I took a test yesterday and received a BFN : ( Also had some oddities that I was hoping my peers could shed some light on. I have had increased CM since about 2DPO but I am also taking Fertibella so I'm not sure if that is why. Also, since about 6DPO I have had slight abdominal cramping (similar to AF cramps). My BBT has been consistently over 98 but today it was 97.8. AF is due tomorrow but what is odd is that my breasts hurt so bad about 5 days leading up to AF, but they don't hurt at all! Lastly, my cervix has been high and soft the past 3-4 days but today, it's a little harder, lower and I feel a small bump. Any advice? This is our first month TTC, I'm 26, in shape, non-smoker, non-drinker and my DR put my on Folic Acid in November. Really hoping it only took us one month but I'm so confused! What do my symptoms indicate? Not planning to test again until Friday morning (13DPO), unless AF arrives!!

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I'm 16DPO and the same boat. No breast symptoms at all. Which I'm usually hurting 5 days up to AF normally. I am having really vivid dreams when I normally don't dream at all. And I feel stabbing pokes and pains all over and also cramping a lot the last week. Also food tastes so much more good. I have had 3 BFN's. The most recent being today. I'll have to try early morning urine next time as I have been doing it in the evening. The TWW is mind boggling! Makes you feel like a crazy person. Baby dust to you!!

8 years ago

Sounds like we have the same symptoms : ) AF was due yesterday, no sight of her. Also my BBT was 98.0 this morning. I totally agree with the food tasting better and I'm hungry first thing in the morning which isn't normal for me. BFN this morning though... I'll try again Sunday if I still don't see AF. The TWW does make you crazy!! Baby dust to you as well!

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo