Posts by liv2luv000

Success stories  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Success story

Big (Faint) Line at 10 DPO

Hi ladies!! I've been on this site nonstop for the last 2 months as we've been trying. I'm so thankful for this community. Here is my story:

26 yrs old, DH is 36. We were married in May and started trying this last October. I have terribly irregular cycles, for my entire life. Sometimes 18 days sometimes 55 days. It doesnt seem that I have PCOS based on tests done. I can only sum up my irregularity to stress. I've unfortunately always been dealing with a lot of stress due to family issues, my entire life.

Based on the irregularity I figured it would take us a long time to get pregnant. Last cycle was nearly 55 days and I am suspicious that I experienced a chemical pregnancy, due to some crazy symptoms I've never felt before. My Dr seemed to think I didn't even ovulate though, based on my bloodwork. So here I am going into 2nd TTC Cycle thinking I'm likely anovulatory ... great. To top it off, I'm dealing with nearly crippling stress at work, double great. Oh well, DH and I give it the good college try over Christmas break, which just happens to also be my fertile window! We BD on 12/28, 12/29 and 12/31. I suspect I ovulated on 12/30 based on +OPK and the Glow App. We used OPKs, Preseed, and I used Fertilitea!! I did not use Fertilitea last cycle, so I think it might have helped! It did help bring on my period - I started taking it last cycle when my period wouldn't come and within 2 days and 2 cups of the tea my period came. I also prayed lots and every night I went to bed I put my hands in the shape of a heart above my stomach, I know ... stupid ... but whatever!

Here are some of the symptoms I experienced:

Most importantly: I've had very dull cramps/pressure nearly every day since O. I've also had an increased appetite. Everything else was pretty normal. My CM was creamy and light to medium since O.

1-3 DPO : Gassy / Bloating / Blood in mucus when blowing nose / High Appetite

4-5 DPO : Gassy / Bloating / High Appetite. Cried during real housewives of beverly hills. Got ready for bed, got into bed, got back up to go eat dinner leftovers - wtf?! Have never done that.

5-6 DPO : Emotional / Irritable/ Bloating - Note: I quit my job on 1/7. I think this was divine, the stress it was causing would not have let me be able to implant I think.

9 DPO "A-ha Day" - Gas like WHOA. High appetitive. Lots of gurgles/pulling and even a sharp pain that I felt in my uterus and boob at the same time (implantation?) ... my urine smelled terrible!! ... heres the crazy thing, I could not stop drinking water from 6pm-bedtime. I must have had 8 glasses. I could not quench my thirst

10 DPO -- Woke up and took two cheapie wondofos, saw a light line on both but felt suspicious because they are cheapies ... ran out and got a FRER and there was a straight up faint line!! Attached pic here.

11-13DPOs : Lines getting darker each day, mild dull cramps, thirsty, gassy, very cold! Off to the Dr tomorrow for blood test too :) Praying constantly, being cautiously optimistic but of course I'm feeling through the roof happy.

Thanks to everyone for your stories and support. I wish baby dust for you all!

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

No more pages