Community post

Success story

Big (Faint) Line at 10 DPO

Hi ladies!! I've been on this site nonstop for the last 2 months as we've been trying. I'm so thankful for this community. Here is my story:

26 yrs old, DH is 36. We were married in May and started trying this last October. I have terribly irregular cycles, for my entire life. Sometimes 18 days sometimes 55 days. It doesnt seem that I have PCOS based on tests done. I can only sum up my irregularity to stress. I've unfortunately always been dealing with a lot of stress due to family issues, my entire life.

Based on the irregularity I figured it would take us a long time to get pregnant. Last cycle was nearly 55 days and I am suspicious that I experienced a chemical pregnancy, due to some crazy symptoms I've never felt before. My Dr seemed to think I didn't even ovulate though, based on my bloodwork. So here I am going into 2nd TTC Cycle thinking I'm likely anovulatory ... great. To top it off, I'm dealing with nearly crippling stress at work, double great. Oh well, DH and I give it the good college try over Christmas break, which just happens to also be my fertile window! We BD on 12/28, 12/29 and 12/31. I suspect I ovulated on 12/30 based on +OPK and the Glow App. We used OPKs, Preseed, and I used Fertilitea!! I did not use Fertilitea last cycle, so I think it might have helped! It did help bring on my period - I started taking it last cycle when my period wouldn't come and within 2 days and 2 cups of the tea my period came. I also prayed lots and every night I went to bed I put my hands in the shape of a heart above my stomach, I know ... stupid ... but whatever!

Here are some of the symptoms I experienced:

Most importantly: I've had very dull cramps/pressure nearly every day since O. I've also had an increased appetite. Everything else was pretty normal. My CM was creamy and light to medium since O.

1-3 DPO : Gassy / Bloating / Blood in mucus when blowing nose / High Appetite

4-5 DPO : Gassy / Bloating / High Appetite. Cried during real housewives of beverly hills. Got ready for bed, got into bed, got back up to go eat dinner leftovers - wtf?! Have never done that.

5-6 DPO : Emotional / Irritable/ Bloating - Note: I quit my job on 1/7. I think this was divine, the stress it was causing would not have let me be able to implant I think.

9 DPO "A-ha Day" - Gas like WHOA. High appetitive. Lots of gurgles/pulling and even a sharp pain that I felt in my uterus and boob at the same time (implantation?) ... my urine smelled terrible!! ... heres the crazy thing, I could not stop drinking water from 6pm-bedtime. I must have had 8 glasses. I could not quench my thirst

10 DPO -- Woke up and took two cheapie wondofos, saw a light line on both but felt suspicious because they are cheapies ... ran out and got a FRER and there was a straight up faint line!! Attached pic here.

11-13DPOs : Lines getting darker each day, mild dull cramps, thirsty, gassy, very cold! Off to the Dr tomorrow for blood test too :) Praying constantly, being cautiously optimistic but of course I'm feeling through the roof happy.

Thanks to everyone for your stories and support. I wish baby dust for you all!

0 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo