Posts by MandyDizmang

Success stories  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Success story

Anxious!

The day before my husband dragged my exhausted behind to a hike we do an hour away, and no matter how tired I am, there was no way Id have reacted to this difficult 4 hour hike. Ive done it before. I never stopped but for water. That day was differentâ?¦so dizzy, tired, dragging, stopping every 2 minutesâ?¦I knew something was different. And so it was.
After TTC for 7 months and on the 3rd round of clomid, my daily pos routine led me to leave the stick and start my dayâ?¦.knowing that daily squinting struggle during the 2ww. Something pulled me back after 5 min, and there is was, the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I used the bulk pos cheapsies for ovulation and HPTs, so I wanted a little more validation. Saw those awesome Clearblues that tell you the weeks, and after not finding one at CVS, I found it in Ralphs (Idk why they named a grocery store after throwing up), paid, and used it in the bathroom in the back LOL. I waited for the 5 min, AND IT WAS THERE! DIGITALLY!!! Now today, one day later, I am scared and anxious, I don't want to lose this bean. I lost one before, many years ago, but I cannot fathom how I will feel 9 years later. I love this ball of cells so much already! I used say we wanted a girl more than a boy, but now that the time is hereâ?¦I just want my baby to have 10 fingers and 10 toesâ?¦and be healthy! The combination of Clomid and Preseed went hand in hand IMO, after 2 rounds of Clomid I decided to order Preseed. LOVE IT!

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

No more pages