Community post

Success story

Anxious!

The day before my husband dragged my exhausted behind to a hike we do an hour away, and no matter how tired I am, there was no way Id have reacted to this difficult 4 hour hike. Ive done it before. I never stopped but for water. That day was differentâ?¦so dizzy, tired, dragging, stopping every 2 minutesâ?¦I knew something was different. And so it was.
After TTC for 7 months and on the 3rd round of clomid, my daily pos routine led me to leave the stick and start my dayâ?¦.knowing that daily squinting struggle during the 2ww. Something pulled me back after 5 min, and there is was, the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I used the bulk pos cheapsies for ovulation and HPTs, so I wanted a little more validation. Saw those awesome Clearblues that tell you the weeks, and after not finding one at CVS, I found it in Ralphs (Idk why they named a grocery store after throwing up), paid, and used it in the bathroom in the back LOL. I waited for the 5 min, AND IT WAS THERE! DIGITALLY!!! Now today, one day later, I am scared and anxious, I don't want to lose this bean. I lost one before, many years ago, but I cannot fathom how I will feel 9 years later. I love this ball of cells so much already! I used say we wanted a girl more than a boy, but now that the time is hereâ?¦I just want my baby to have 10 fingers and 10 toesâ?¦and be healthy! The combination of Clomid and Preseed went hand in hand IMO, after 2 rounds of Clomid I decided to order Preseed. LOVE IT!

0 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo