Posts by LisaBee

Success stories  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Success story

I really thought I was out this month!

I was definitely not holding my breath this time around. I thought for sure it was a dud again. But on DP11, I noticed some tiny pink spotting. A first for me! I had never had this just 3 days before my expected period. I had heard of implantation spotting, so that's when I started thinking that maybe there was a chance ...

I check my basal body temperature daily, and it should have started tumbling yesterday, but it remained high. Today, my period was supposed to start, and my temperature was still high. That's when I thought "okay, very unusual. Maybe I should test".

I had planned to wait another day, but then figured what the heck. It turned positive right away!! I still can't believe it :-) It feels so unreal. I have no symptoms whatsoever. If I hadn't been tracking my temperature, I would have no idea right now.

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

No more pages