Community post

Success story

I really thought I was out this month!

I was definitely not holding my breath this time around. I thought for sure it was a dud again. But on DP11, I noticed some tiny pink spotting. A first for me! I had never had this just 3 days before my expected period. I had heard of implantation spotting, so that's when I started thinking that maybe there was a chance ...

I check my basal body temperature daily, and it should have started tumbling yesterday, but it remained high. Today, my period was supposed to start, and my temperature was still high. That's when I thought "okay, very unusual. Maybe I should test".

I had planned to wait another day, but then figured what the heck. It turned positive right away!! I still can't believe it :-) It feels so unreal. I have no symptoms whatsoever. If I hadn't been tracking my temperature, I would have no idea right now.

User Image

0 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo