Posts by Kitten90

Discussions  Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Discussion

Am I crazy? Looks positive!!

I'm finally starting to think maybe I'm not crazy! 12dpo and a faint positive! AF is still 4 days away so I'm ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Lack of Symptoms...

I feel so "out' this month. Lack of symptoms. Just don't feel it today. Just gassy and really sore boobs ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Excited and Terrified...

My S/O and I have had the attitude of the past 6 months of just letting nature take it's course... we weren't ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Think it's early this cycle!

I "average" 36 day cycles. Last cycle was 43 days though and the one before that was 33... so reall ...

4 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

13dpo sore breasts, cramping, not sure

Had had extremely sore breasts (the sides of them/underarm area) for about a week now along with increasingly ...

4 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

8dpo and waiting impatiently to test!!!

Right around 3-4 dpo it hit me out of nowhere. Felt like the flu but wasn't. Sore throat, headaches, y ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

7dpo & feeling VERY different!!

This cycle is so weird. I got a a yeast infection at 3dpo and just got rid of it. I've been exhausted for a co ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

CD25 and 5dpo weird symptoms for this time of my cycle

Got a yeast infection out of the blue on 3dpo. All of my yeast infections in my entire life have been triggere ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

CD40 18dpo and AF is 4 days late

Taken 6 pregnancy tests and so far all of them, even this morning, was negative. Sore breasts, reallllly sens ...

10 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Dont Know What to Think...

I normal have 34 day cycles, like clockwork. Have had a lot of symptoms this month, very extreme symptoms at t ...

3 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago