Posts by dbrissette

Page 6

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 51 - 60

Journal

cycle 4

Hopefully I am back on a 30 day cycle this month and I get my period within the next day or so.

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

4th cycle, no fertility treatment

We've been fertility treatment free for 3 cycles and heading in to cycle 4. My first period after treatment wa ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Apparently no AF and no baby this month

I have confirmed with a blood test that i am not pregnant. my period is 8 days late and apparently when you st ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Cd 35 & still no period after stopping fertility anyone?

I am on cycle day 35, 5 days late & still no period. We recently decided to take a break from fertility tr ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Day 36 and I think AF is on her way today

I had a period headache yesterday and today i have been feeling cramps and craving a juicy cheeseburger. all c ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

day 31 of cycle.

No period, feeling crampy and boobs are tender. think today might be period day. experienced a little creamy C ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

officially period day

today is the day. I don;t have AF yet, but feel it coming. i have been cramping off and on most of the day. mo ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

13 DPO AND THE HEADACHE BEGINS

Well, headcahe is the official sign that AF is coming. I took a pregnancy test on 11DPO and it was negative. y ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

8 DPO cramps, lower back pain and CM

I am 8DPO and experiencing a lot of lower back pain, cramping and have had cm pretty much everyday since O. to ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

3 days past O

we are 3 days past O. I have been sick. awful headaches and cold like symptoms. I had a bad heache Wednesday, ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago