Replies by sassysacha

Replies 1 - 10

There is no magic pill or way we eat or position when we BD to help. It is still all about who gets there faster. Even the whole boys are faster than boys sort of been debunked. There is a lot on google about gender swaying, you can try it but do'nt get your hope up.

11 years ago
Reply to Which way are there that cause sperm y stonger than x sperm??

Public

Everyone is different, and they say four or five days prior to O are your most fertile days!! GL

11 years ago
Reply to Ovulation signs

Public

Advertisement

Thank you Tina for sharing your story. It is nice to hear from others about their experience!

11 years ago
Reply to WTT after ectopic...

Public

So we're you given only one shot? I had one in both hips. So I am wondering why one one cycle for you to continue to try?!?!? Thank you for sharing your story with me.

I am now as of last fri down to 5 hCG. I was supposed to go in for my last one yesterday but I forgot. Oops though my dr said that I am now considered neg with levels that low.

Again thank you. Don't talk to many that go through this, especially around the as,e time. I have though talked to some that are almost ready to pop who had the shot. So at least know there is hope.

11 years ago
Reply to WTT after ectopic...

Public

I didn't want to read and run.....
First I want to say that I am sorry to hear about your loss. Though I am sure that you found out before having to suffer like your aunt. Couldn't imagine.

I do not have this, but will have to take extra folic acid do to the methotrexate I was given for a ectopic.

I hope you find yourself a really good OB that can help you with conception. That makes sure that the babe stays with you the whole 9 months

GL to you my dear, all the best to you in the future!!

11 years ago
Reply to MTHFR... anyone else have it??

Public

Happy New year!!

11 years ago
Reply to New Year in two days!!!

Public

That happened with me too.... I had to go off of my prenatal vitamins, they made me really really sick. I hope it has let up soon for you!!

11 years ago
Reply to this Morning all day and nite sickness is killing me!!!!

Public

So how did it go?

11 years ago
Reply to Tomorrow is the big day :0)

Public

Awe why thank you my dear friend! I feel very comforted and now just waiting for my AF to just hurry up and do its thing!! LOL

11 years ago
Reply to A very comforting Dream!

Public

I am glad!! Even if it was just one person smiling I am happy. Thank you for letting me know ;)
<3

11 years ago
Reply to A very comforting Dream!

Public