Replies by Mafo84

Replies 1 - 10

Also, I'd like to add that I did have implantation spotting around 5-6 DPO last time but not this time so that's discouraging me too :-(

9 years ago
Reply to TTC #2 and have a question for ladies who have had multiple pregnancies.

Public

I hope it's implantation! I guess that would mean that I most likely o'd on cd 12. TAUSMOM- how is clomid going for you? Did you have any trouble deciding when you ovulating? Thanks for your answers!

11 years ago
Reply to Ladies on Clomid....help please!

Public

Advertisement

Also I should mention that my period is not due for 10+ days! I usually have a 33-35 day cycle and currently on cd 22...and I have been kind of moody and bitchy lately :-/

11 years ago
Reply to Ladies on Clomid....help please!

Public

I have had several months where I was monitoring CM and taking opk tests and they were not matching up! Some months I'd get the EWCM and think I'd be o'ing soon and didn't. Some months I'd get a positive opk test WAY before I saw any CM! Spoke with my doc about it and she told me to go by the tests as CM is mostly a result of your estrogen levels, not LH surges. Hope this helps!

11 years ago
Reply to Can opks be wrong?

Public

So exciting for you Metal_yuri!! I'm glad to hear success stories like that! When did you get your first symptoms (sore nipples)? Immediately after taking the last tablet? Or after you ovulated? And what are pcos-Ish symptoms? The only thing I'm feeling is some gas-like cramps - like I need to toot but can't lol. I'm trying to BD every other day or so but my husband is on to me - I feel like its getting a little unromantic or more of a chore :-/

11 years ago
Reply to Confused on Clomid :-(

Public

I've been using the First Response OPK. I'm not sure of he sensitivity of it though. If I'm not so lucky this round, think ill try the digital ones so there won't be too much confusion. As far as the clomid, everything seems to be going good. Been feeling fine, just had a few night sweats while taking during cd3-7. I'm really hoping we're both successful this round. I'm trying to stay relaxed though...just frustrating as we've been ttc for a year and a half now (after a mc).

11 years ago
Reply to How accurate are OPK while taking clomid?

Public

I'm Pretty much in the same boat as you (except I took 50mg and do not have any cysts - just can't seem to get pregnant)! I got positive readings on days 11 and 12. I thought this seemed early so I continued testing. Yesterday was cd 17 for me and I got a very distinct positive again!! So confused. I posted a few images of the early opk tests and someone mentioned that she has taken clomid for a few rounds and she always got a couple false positives and a clear positive on days 18/19. I'm curious to see what other gals say.

11 years ago
Reply to How accurate are OPK while taking clomid?

Public

Hi. I'm kinda new to this site but wanted to hear some stories/advice from other gals on clomid. Here's a brief rundown on our situation: decided to start ttc in Aug. 2011 and conceived immediately, however, miscarried at 12wks 6days (I remember exactly bc we were driving to see family for thanksgiving to tell them at the "13 wk safe mark"). Needless to say, like most women, I took it really hard yet wanted to keep trying again immediately. No luck since. Since then, I've had irregular periods and trouble determining whether I've been even ovulating. In Oct. 2012, went to a new ob (we moved across the country so I'm sure that stress added to my lak or periods) and she ran tests/ultra sounds and everything seemed ok so she just put me on metformin to regulate periods. It seemed to help as it shrunk the amount of time btw periods, however, no baby. Currently, I am on CD 7 and taking my last tab of clomid tonight (along with my regular regimen of metformin 2/xs daily). So far so good as far as my symptoms - just a few night sweats and dull cramping - hoping this is a good sign. Any tips of when to start BDing? Like the other comment, I plan on using the Opk on CD 10.

11 years ago
Reply to Provera then Clomid

Public

Thanks for responding rduenskie! Sounds like you've been through a lot and sorry to hear about those miscarriages. I've had one myself and wouldn't wish it upon my worst enemy! If you don't mind me asking, what did you mean by "timing was off." The reason I ask is because I read that your supposed to ovulate 5-10 days after your last tablet and my husband will be out of town for a brief stint during that time :-/ also, I'm curious if I also have low progesterone levels. I remember I was 12wks pregnant and then just didn't feel pregnant anymore and my doc said I probably stopped producing it which caused miscarried. Did you take clomid tabs in morning or night or does it matter?? Thanks.

11 years ago
Reply to First time taking Clomid

Public

No more pages