Replies by 00AAA4

Replies 1 - 10

I'm feeling several symptoms but mostly really tired and low center non pms cramps off and on!

11 years ago
Reply to 7DPO and these are my symptoms

Public

Me too #4 are we crazy? Lol! My kids are 6, 3 & 16months! If you O in 24-48 hrs sperm lives on average for 72 hrs so tonight would be excellent timing :)

11 years ago
Reply to TTC#4

Public

Advertisement

Hello we to are TTc #4!! DD is 6 DS 3 and DS 16 months! I would imagine that if you dtd today you should have a high chance of conceiving since you O in a few hours! We bd every other day to keep sperm count up!

11 years ago
Reply to TTC#4

Public

Yes For sure! This is cycle 8 for me too lol! My back is bothering me as well but I too have back issues! I have scoliosis :( I had surgery at 12 and they corrected it for the most part but it still hurts all the time!! They took it from a 54 degree on top and 49 degree on bottom so an S shape more or less to 25 and 20 degree curves! I'm so tired today and super moody but who knows its probably me just making up symptoms hehe I do that :) I am starving though and thirsty too haha blah I went on and on!!

11 years ago
Reply to New here & 7 dpo just saying HI!

Public

Hello! I'm new here first time poster :) Im currently 7dpo cd 22 and feeling excited we've been TTc since 1/1/2012 Im hopeful abut this cycle! If I get my ] I'll be due 5-31-2013!! Whoot whoot fx for everyone and sticky

11 years ago
Reply to Any end of May/June babies? Wanna buddy up?

Public

No more pages