Community post

Discussion

New here & 7 dpo just saying HI!

Hello everyone I'm new here and just trying to get to know everyone! I'm on cd 22 and 7dpo I'm patiently waiting to poas :) I'm having symptoms from cramps to dreams to headaches! So For every1

User Image . +. &=

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hey, I'm new too and also 7dpo! Ttc #1, on my 8th cycle!! Hoping for BFP this time solo badly!! Been having very mild twinges on both sides and some low back pain, but I have back issues anyway so not relying on that, just ordered some Internet strips so won't test till closer to af if not after (assuming she hasn't arrived).

11 years ago

Yes For sure! This is cycle 8 for me too lol! My back is bothering me as well but I too have back issues! I have scoliosis :( I had surgery at 12 and they corrected it for the most part but it still hurts all the time!! They took it from a 54 degree on top and 49 degree on bottom so an S shape more or less to 25 and 20 degree curves! I'm so tired today and super moody but who knows its probably me just making up symptoms hehe I do that :) I am starving though and thirsty too haha blah I went on and on!!

User Image . +. &=

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo