Replies by CaMiMa

Replies 1 - 10

Well, now the spotting stopped. If I touch my cervix, there's a bit of brown discharge, but nothing when I wipe. I'm worried...

11 years ago
Reply to 3 days spotting... Help!

Public

pnsndls: I'm sorry that you situation is so complicated. I'm in a different cycle now, but I found that I have to trust my body. We can't force it to do what we want, or anxiey will mess the cycle even more and make it harder. It's easier said than done, I know...
If you have a BFP, maybe it won't be as bad as you think doing it alone. I know more than one woman who does it on her own - sometimes I'm on my own myself.
If it's a BFN, then the bright side is you ge to try it with someone who's going to want it as much as you. 25 years old is very young still. :)

12 years ago
Reply to Afraid to test... Anyone feels like this?

Public

Advertisement

Yes, I do have symptoms, but I'm not sure if they're from pregnancy, AF coming or the progesterone. The extreme fatigue I've been feeling it's probably from the latter... I also have dizziness, weird sensations in my uterus, cramps unlike AF, backache, headache, and today I've been urinating more than usual. I had tender breasts for a few days, but it disappeared since yesterday.
Do you think these symptoms are a good sign at all?
Anyway, I'm on my 27cd, because I had late ovulation...

12 years ago
Reply to Afraid to test... Anyone feels like this?

Public

If it's only "brownish/pinkish", it could be from implantation. I've read it lasts from one to three days, sometimes. If you had intercourse before it began, it can also be from that - although I don't know if it would last that long.
Check his ink, it explains a few reaons for that kind of CM - if it'snot implantaton:

http://www.livestrong.com/article/120971-reasons-brown-vaginal-discharge/

Babydust to you!

12 years ago
Reply to kinda confused O_O

Public

Well, if you had a BFP and you feel like something is not quite right, I second that you should ask the doctor.
In my first pregnancy I had heavy, full, tender breasts for almost 2 weeks, but one day on my 6th week it stopped. I felt different too, like something was missing. One day later I began spotting, and two days later I had a miscarriage...
And yet, I also know about women who had no signs of pregnancy, or that had their symptoms disappear, and nothing was wrong with the baby; each person is unique.
I think the worst thing is to get anxious and worried, so if anything, check with your doctor just so you won't be worrying about it. :)

12 years ago
Reply to is it normal for the tenderness of my boobs to go away?

Public

So far it looks like a great, promising triphasic chart. :)
When was your AF due? 13 DPO with these high temperatures is usually a great sign...

12 years ago
Reply to BBT chart

Public

No, it's not.

A triphasic chart means that your post-O temperatures have a second thermal shift - usually 7 to 10 days after ovulation. If the temp now spiked above 98.1 and remained higher, then it would be triphasic.

Check these links:

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Triphasic-chart.html

http://www.justmommies.com/getting-pregnant/fertility-charting-ovulation-and-prediction/what-triphasic-chart

Also, if you look at my chart, you can clearly see the second thermal shift.
Your BBT looks promising, though; it's still very high above the coverline. :)

12 years ago
Reply to Is my chart triphasic??

Public

Hey, we OV the same day! :)
I've lso been feeling a LOT of fatigue, but I'm not sure i it's for the progesterone I'm taking. Sometimes is so much I can't keep my eyes open. Other than that, I had cramps on 3dpo and today, on and off. Except today was different; it's like a burning sensation, pulling, twinges, pressure, all at once.
Today I also felt bloating, slight nausea, very increased creamy CM and cravings - not for specific things, but more for something that I can't find. Any food is the right one, it seems...
ALso, for the past 3 days I've had backache, some dizines,s and on 5 and dpo, extreme irritability.

So I guess having symptoms this early isn't very uncommon, after all. :) I just don't know if it's PMS (although I don't remember having all of this before AF), the progesterone, or hopefully baby #2!

12 years ago
Reply to Are these early symptoms or my mind is playing with me?

Public

I know this isn't really a new topic, but anyone near 7dpo?

I just joined the site! This TWW is killing me..

12 years ago
Reply to Cycle buddies?!

Public

No more pages