Community post

Question

3 days spotting... Help!

So here's my story... I was TTC last year, and did BBT charts for about 5 months. Then we gave up, because among other reasons, my relationship got to a point where we weren't that great. Also, the finantial situation isn't helping.

But last month we had unprotected sex once (once!) around the time I was ovulating, the April 22nd. I know I was ovulating because my CM was eggwhite and stringy, my cervix was SHOW and after charting for that long, I know my body well. I had ovulation pain a day after we had sex.

Three days ago I took a test and it came out negative, which was a relief. But I've been spotting for 3 days now, and no sign of AF. I've also been nauseos this week - the other day I was so nauseous that I had to stay in bed all day, and that hadn't happened since I was pregnant with my daughter. I'm a bit scared. I don't have cramps, and I've never spotted for this long before having AF. Anyone had spotting 2 weeks after sex and still ended up pregnant? Help!

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I had had spotting 2weeks after bd..and ended in mc...but this time I also had spotting 2 weeks after spotting and still pregnant (God willing).. Now 6.3 weeks... So I suppose the spotting can mean u r preg...especially if not usual for u

11 years ago

I had had spotting 2weeks after bd..and ended in mc...but this time I also had spotting 2 weeks after spotting and still pregnant (God willing).. Now 6.3 weeks... So I suppose the spotting can mean u r preg...especially if not usual for u

11 years ago

Well, now the spotting stopped. If I touch my cervix, there's a bit of brown discharge, but nothing when I wipe. I'm worried...

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo