Replies by alyssamtz

Replies 1 - 10

I also got a pos OPK this morning! I had an almost positive last night, but a definite positive today.

I'm gonna try and wait for a missed period (12 days) but I think I might start testing in 10 days....considering tomorrow as being O day :)

Good luck ladies!!!

12 years ago
Reply to Hoping for a BFP in June...who else?

Public

Im at 9 dpo today....i tested this morning, and i see the faaaintest of lines...but definitely something there. due in 3 days and Im really hoping this is it!!! I have been bloated like crazy and I usually dont bloat until AFTER shows up. (been kinda gassy too ). How can I add my pic from this mornings hpt? Id like to get everyones opinions....nobody commented on it from the gallery. My husband even sees something !! Oh, I forgot to mention I had a huge spike in temp this morning!! I wish i could share a pic of my chart too....does anyone know how I can add these two images? Good luck to all!!

12 years ago
Reply to May POAS club!

Public

Advertisement

I've seen some accurate results from opks....not personally, but I agree. And I'm dying to have someone look at my bbt chart and tell me what they think! It looks promising!

12 years ago
Reply to OPK's seem to detect BNP before HCG....

Public

I never had puffiness, but they did darken up quite a bit. I would assume any kind of change to the areolas could signify good news :). Good luck!

12 years ago
Reply to I was just wondering

Public

Hi ladies!! I'm 5 dpo today and dying to get a BFP!! I had a temp dip on 3 dpo and a rise again on 4 dpo....and last night my daughter shared some animal crackers with me and they tasted like they had soaked in chemicals (Bleh!). My husband tasted them, and said they were fine.....so it's me then! Hopefully a good sign! With my last pregnancy I got the metallic taste at 4 dpo as well, and it stayed for about 2 weeks. I also remember (last pregnancy) at 7 dpo I got so dizzy and lightheaded that I passed out. I have felt very dizzy today and very lethargic (after walking to the mailbox)...I actually had to sit down asap when I came back inside. I use the wondfo dip strips, and used one 3 days ago...just for the hell of it....and it actually had color to the test line....it was definitely a faulty test....and that's the first time I've ever had an issue with those :(. I used a wondfo OPK this morning, and the test line was much darker than it was at 1 dpo....hoping this is it! Gonna wait til 8 dpo to test again, then 11 dpo if it's bfn. I got a positive at 11 dpo using answer early result last time....so hopefully I will know sooner! Good luck to you all!

12 years ago
Reply to 2 dpo and waiting - any1 wants to wait with me???

Public

No more pages