Community post

Discussion

2 dpo and waiting - any1 wants to wait with me???

its killing me! i just want these 2 weeks to fly by! i am so tired and dizzy at work i cant even type right!! I HAD A VIVID DREAM YESTERDAY MORNING that i had tested and got a BFP and everyone was jumping for joy even my 2 year old son!! lol maybe thats a sign.......anyone want to wait with me?

User Image User Image User Imagel]

52 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 52 Replies | Last Page

i'm 3 days past i hatee the two week wait!
Fingers crossed we can both get our BFP's.
I too am tired and the past few days have felt sikily and
also tired and dizzy, but i had a cold and cudnt keep anything
down so ive put my symptoms down to that so far! Baby dust to u! x

12 years ago

h ladies, 4 DPO and really HUNGRY!! lol...never got that with my last one but i do have heartburn like last time. I should get my period on my birthday so who knows if i will get BFP instead ;)

12 years ago

Aww that will b a nice bday preset too!
ive not had many symptoms ecxept dizziness and
feeling sickily and no appetite but i have ad a cold so
before i over analyse them im putting it down to that lol! x

12 years ago

thank you and too you too!!! they say that if you are sick (as in ill) there is more of a chance to get pregnant cuz the antibodies are busy fighting your cold and not the sperm!

12 years ago • Post starter

Fingers crossed tht is the case!! im just hoping i get my BFP as soo many BFN are disheartening! x

12 years ago

hi Mama B sounds promising...hope we ll get our

1 thing i noticed as well today my nail tips are very white and hard and normally they are brittle....

I'm 2dpo, I hate the two week wait as well...I woke up in the middle of the night with really bad heartburn. I don't know why I'm experiencing this so early ,but it sucks !

12 years ago

HI all... I am 2 DPO also (well according to when it said I was supposed to ovulate). I took an ovulation test Thursday evening and it was a positive. (Not sure of all the abbreviations used so I just say it like it is hahaha) So Saturday morning hubby & I did the deed. Sunday was supposed to be day of ovulation. So Saturday afternoon 3 ish as I'm walking around the mall with kids I got light cramping and back ache like I get when I get my period. Another lady on same cycle said that could have been a sign of ovulation? Yesterday I was very gaseous. But then again my mother in law made chicken enchiladas Sunday so I'm thinking maybe it was from that and that none of these are valid symptoms HAHA I know I am fertile mertile, so I am hoping it worked this time. Even though this is our first month trying, I am impatient ;) I have found myself extremely tired at work today. Anywho ladies, these next 12 more days are going to suck. Even though hubby & I are going out of town this weekend I'm sure I'll keep busy and keep my mind off of it but STILL... I wanna know now!

12 years ago

I'm 2 dpo too and praying that this will be the month! Today at work my boobs (mostly my left) have been so sore! Like itchy and tingly and sore and felt like a knife was stabbing in my left. Don't remember having this before but worried I'm wishing things to happen. Fingers crossed for all of us!

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo