Day Past Ovulation 56789101112131415    
Start a New Topic

Trying to Conceive Discussion Forum

Recent Activity Forum Categories   Hide Signatures

Hoping for a BFP in June...who else?

Category: Trying to Conceive - Trying For Another
Posted by Mrs248 » May. 21, 2012 12:04pm

Hy ladies,

I'm trying for number 3 and hoping for a BFP in June!! And a sticky bean that stays there and grows and grows!

Anyone else testing in June? And praying for their BFP then?

Gx

User Image

Mrs248
Reply by ShannonLanie » May. 21, 2012 1:25pm

I'm hoping for a "right now" baby...lol im ttc #2. had pos opk today, so let the crazy tww begin! good luck :)

ShannonLanie

Reply by alyssamtz » May. 21, 2012 4:40pm

I also got a pos OPK this morning! I had an almost positive last night, but a definite positive today.

I'm gonna try and wait for a missed period (12 days) but I think I might start testing in 10 days....considering tomorrow as being O day :)

Good luck ladies!!!

alyssamtz

Reply by meemer77 » May. 21, 2012 4:51pm

yep, ive about given up:( Ive been wanting a bfp for over a year and a half so im no longer getting my hopes up, this trying sucks and its very stressful, im trying to stay optimistic since ive changed fertility drs and we start new as soon as AF arrives but its hard to feel excited anymore when all i feel is Broken inside, in more ways than one:(
Hope you all get your June BFPS!!!!!

meemer77

Reply by Mrs248 » May. 25, 2012 2:54pm

Hy ladies,
How are we all doing this week? Still managing to stay positive? I'm trying so hard lol the ovulation is due around this weekend so fingers crossed before the dreaded two week wait :(

Good luck.....xxx

Mrs248

Reply by Queenmommy53 » May. 25, 2012 4:28pm

We're TTC #4 and I'm testing in June as well! I'm super excited! We're crossing our fingers for our first boy after 3 girls. It would be fun :) keep your heads up ladies baby dust to all :)

Queenmommy53

Reply by karinaalvarez06 » May. 30, 2012 9:15pm

TTC #2!! Still waiting for ovul day. Thought I was close on Sunday but then the opk got lighter later that day. Hoping it will happen soon! I'm on cd 18 but I have PCOS and am irregular. :-/ good luck to us all!

karinaalvarez06

Reply by chanda75 » Jun. 2, 2012 1:02pm

HI Ladies!

I'm hoping for a BFP in June as well. I am only 5 dpo right now so I have a while to wait still. Are any of you having any symptoms? Or have you gotten to test yet? This is our first month TTC #2. I'm trying to stay positive this time around. It took us 13 YEARS of TTC to get our DD. To meemer77, I know that "broken" feeling well. There are no words or advice anyone can give you to provide that healing feeling you need. I will pray for all of you who are struggling. It's a pain that very closely resembles mourning month after month. But keep your chin up because the one thing I can PROMISE you is that once you do get your little blessing all the years of struggling just vanish. It's all worth it.

Good luck everyone & keep us posted!

chanda75

Reply by renea1981 » Jun. 2, 2012 3:37pm

TTC #2....got a BFP this morning!!!! Hope you all get yours to=) baby dust to all!!!!!!

renea1981

Reply by Kaiasmommy2009 » Jun. 2, 2012 4:40pm

Hi , I'm ttc after three years with a mirena iud I got it removed 6/1 while on Af I have had Af the entire time on mirena just at different dates so hopefully I O'd this month and I have been bring the entire month(tmi). I'm ttc baby # 2 hoping for lots of baby dust soon hopefully I'll get a bfp soon as in this month.. Lol. Hoping and praying for the best.. Baby dust to everyone Good luck!

Kaiasmommy2009

Reply by chanda75 » Jun. 5, 2012 1:30pm

Got a BFN this morning. :( But trying not to let it get me down. I tested a little early....so I'm planning on giving it a few days & test again. Any updates from anyone else?

chanda75

Reply by KSM0116 » Jun. 5, 2012 2:15pm

AF showed up...VERY disappointed..guess I will try again this month

KSM0116

Reply by karinaalvarez06 » Jun. 5, 2012 4:32pm

Been feeling a lot of pressure and dull aches and achy legs and back for the last 3 days or so. Not sure if I'm ovulating or what it could be. I'm on cycle day 24 but I've got PCOS and am irregular so I am so confused....

karinaalvarez06

Reply by chanda75 » Jun. 6, 2012 12:58pm

KSM0116 - sorry to hear AF came. Stay strong...really hoping next month is better for you!

karinaalvarez06 - PCOS sucks! You can never guess what your body is going to do to you. Do you use OPKs? I never have before, but if this month doesn't work out I am definitely going to invest in one because PCOS can really mess up your signals. But I do know I've read the aches & pressure as pregnancy symptoms so stay positive!

chanda75

Reply by megajackie40 » Jun. 6, 2012 1:28pm

TTC#1 praying and hoping for BFP in June. Having some symptoms such as: hunger, fatigue, cramping, and moodiness.

megajackie40

Reply by Star4marie » Jun. 6, 2012 1:36pm

Hello :)
I'm a little new to all this. I have 2 boys, 15 & 7. I'm 34 and ttc a girl. According to online calculators, I am 8 dpo. I have a very regular 28 day cycle. This is my 2nd month ttc. Was on bc for about a year.
I tested today fmu and bfn.
Goin to try and wait to test til June 11 :/ maybe lol
Good to all!

Star4marie

Reply by Mrs248 » Jun. 7, 2012 5:54am

Hy ladies, how we doing?

Sorry to those of you that got caught by the AF witch god dame her lol but chin up and on to the next cycle.... :)

Congrats on the BFP!

I am hoping AF doesn't arrive this Sunday! I'm hoping I'm strong enough not to test and see if it arrives first....but I'm not hopeful this month as been having period type pains and back ache since yesterday :(

What's dates are the rest of you due to test?

Gx

User Image

Mrs248

Reply by Star4marie » Jun. 7, 2012 11:18am

I am gonna try and wait til Monday morning. I took one yesterday, and when I got home, there was a pink line, but it was really close to the control line. So I'm gonna say bfn I guess.
I wish I knew my exact dpo day. Each website gives me 7-9 dpo. I THINK I o'd on the 29th, only b/c I noticed more cm than usual. So I'm goin with I'm 9 dpo. Testing sun or Monday :)
How bout everyone else?

Star4marie

Reply by HEATHERL1011 » Jun. 8, 2012 9:15am

according to my cycle I should be 12 dpo (26 day cycle) or 9 dpo (28 day) which I think I OV on the 30th by my EWCM, me and DH did the BD the 26-31 so hopefully we hit on target. First "planned baby", first one together, I have 2 DD that were surprises ;-) so I never paid attention to the early, early symptoms. Too early to test? I dont want to be disapointed or jump the gun. Some slight cramps in lower left side, a very little amount of pinkish blood yesterday once when I wiped. (implantation?!) Hopeful, trying to stay calm! Anyone else close to the same? We can obsess together!

HEATHERL1011

Reply by HEATHERL1011 » Jun. 8, 2012 9:18am

Star, when is AF due for you? My chart says the 10th, but it also says I am on a 26 day cycle, if I OV on the 30th I think it would be later....so confussed! Just wish I could test now and get a BFP and stop wondering ;-)

HEATHERL1011

Reply by Star4marie » Jun. 8, 2012 10:07am

Af due June 13.
I test often! Lol I buy the dollar tree/ dollar general tests and just test when I feel like it. Otherwise, I will make myself crazy wondering! Lol
This morning bfn. So I will test again tomorrow or sat ;)

Star4marie