Community post

Discussion

Hoping for a BFP in June...who else?

View Full Post

Hy ladies,

I'm trying for number 3 and hoping for a BFP in June!! And a sticky bean that stays there and grows and grows!

Anyone else testing in June? And praying for their BFP then?

Gx User Image

65 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 65 Replies | Last Page

AF is due 06/11. Will be stopping at the dollar store tonight & stocking up so I can test everyday between now & when/IF AF appears! I didn't even know they sold HPT's there...they're SO expensive everywhere! Let the obsessing begin!!!!

11 years ago

Yes ma'am!!!
$1-$2 a day to keep me functional is worth it! Lol
Have fun!
Good luck!!

11 years ago

Hi ladies,

Happy testing I'm out for June AF arrived this morning :( rubbish!

Good luck to all of you lets hope we all get BFP very soon xxx

Gx User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

I got a positive OPK on May 26th, so I am figuring that I ovulated on May 27th so that makes me 13dpo today. I realize I could test tomorrow, but I just don't have the guts to do it. We've been trying for close to 2 years, with 2 failed IUIs. I have PCOS and one ovary, but he's just fine.

I started thyroid medication about 6 weeks ago for a touch of hypothyroidism and it gave me a normal 31 day cycle last month after only being on it for 2 weeks! I'm not 100% sure when I'm supposed to be getting my period since I got a +OPK on CD12....I'm thinking it MIGHT be a 28 day cycle this month?

Anyways, I had spotting 7dpo-9dpo and it has been long gone since then. Some cramping, pulling, tugging...feeling of my abdomen just being full.....like something is there. Some dizziness when I stand up sometimes, a tad tired and not feeling like doing anything.

Not sure if this is finally it for us, but I plan to get a blood test Monday when I'm in to get my thyroid levels checked again.

I hope we see some BFPs on here this week!

11 years ago

We can test tomorrow if I dont get AF....so if it is a BFN does it feel worse then not knowing? Im scared I am going to get AF and then not sure when we will try again. We are trying for a boy....and trying EVERYTHING including a chinese gender chart! Maybe DH will just try all the other "methods" for a boy and we can try again in 2 weeks if AF comes this weekend. My abdom feels "heavy" but for the last 3 days I have "spotted" one little pink spot, and today a "brownish" on my panties.....is the AF ? or "old blood" from our zygote? DH even calls it that...if I am?! Thinking positive but I dont want to get my hopes up and feel horrible like something is wrong with me. This is our first baby together....and we both have had babies before so we should work ;-) I will be very sad if it doesnt happen for a long time Prayers sent for eveyone, that the waiting game doesnt take long for our little bundles!

11 years ago

Mrs248 - So sorry to hear the evil AF came! I think I'm right behind you tho. Started getting AF cramps Saturday off & on. Assuming she will be here tonight or tomorrow! :( Maybe next month will be our month....

Star4marie -

I bought some dollar store tests! And already used them all...BFN, every single one of them! But for $1, it was worth it to help me obsess in a cheaper way! I noticed they sold OK sticks too. Have you ever used those? Are they reliable?

11 years ago

Hey everyone. Sorry to those who are out for the month. Don't give up, it's almost time to start trying again ;)
I tested thur, fri, sat, & sun ($trees), and all bfn.. Sat I had what I thought was bfp, but turns out not so.
I should be 12 dpo today. I havnt tested. Af due wed. I'm trying to wait & see if that happens first. Bfn's are such let downs :/
But like I said, it's not long before we can try again ;)
Keep ur heads up ladies.

11 years ago

Chanda75- no, never tried the ovulation tests. Idk if they are reliable or not. Sorry.
But I'm glad u found the hcg tests! They are great for our wandering minds lol

11 years ago

Im TTC #3 as well. Hoping for a BFP in June and praying for a girl.. We have 2 boys :-)

11 years ago

Sounds just like me!
:)
Do u know how many dpo u are?
When are u due for af?

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo