Replies by MiaWade.

Replies 1 - 10

thanks ladies i sure hope so i havent had it since that one time. But oh man do the girls hurt

12 years ago
Reply to Ladies. (:

Public

Yes i was thinking the same thing i think just to be on the safe side to make sure they arent cycts or anything like that. Thanks hun. i appricate the answer. (:

12 years ago
Reply to Please help me darlings. (:

Public

Advertisement

Thanks everyone so so much.

12 years ago
Reply to Hey ladies (:

Public

Thank you so much any help is much appricateted. I'm going to check everything you talked about out. I mean this month was the longest cycle ive had ever. So im just trying to relax. Good luck to you as well. (: & yeah i guess i could make an appointment it would never hurt to make sure everything is fine. Thanks again (:

12 years ago
Reply to Hey ladies (:

Public

Yes. Thats what I'm going to do. I'm going to take another one Monday. Thanks for the help Shaefoss (:

12 years ago
Reply to I need your help Ladies.

Public

it was negitive the test was if pregnant it will have a + & it had a - but ill wait a few days. & as for impatient. don't start with me this isnt a place to be rude & idiotic grow up (: thanks ladies for the advice. but better luck next time (:

12 years ago
Reply to i gave in

Public

Well i gave in & took a test today & it was negitive so im thinking i'm not pregnant once again. I get so frusterated. all i want is to give my dad a grandchild before his health gets too bad. :(

12 years ago
Reply to Symptoms or PMS?

Public

i wish you the best of luck (:

12 years ago

Public

yes. sounds like we are pretty similar. Thanks glad to know someone else is feeling this way too. (: Good luck to you my dear.

12 years ago

Public

thanks (: I'm so nervous im not supose to start until the 15th so i'm still waiting i hope this is it though & good luck with you too. I don't normally get sore bbs & the only time i have cramps is the first day of my period & they are very severe. i'll keep you informed good luck <3

12 years ago

Public