Community post

Question

Hey ladies (:

I just really need help this month please give me any advice on some helpers that don't cost alot of money or that I can do myself. Or my husband. We are at our breaking point & I am ready to try everything. Thanks in advanced ladies.

5 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

Hey hon, I hear yah! My husband and i have been trying for over a year now. Frustrating, i know. So, here is what i know, vitex is awesome if you have irregular or long cycles. I went from 45 days to 33 days which is great. Preseed is super cheap and great if you don't get that egg white mucus everybody talks about. I have heard great success with Fertile Aid also. All of this can be found online safely but vitex(chasteberry) can be found at some health stores. I just found out that my husband, 36, has an issue with his sperm so im hoping that this is our problem so we can fix it and continue trying. But remember, if you've been trying over a year, using ovulation kits and still nothing, go see a obgyn. Sometimes the waiting list is long for gyn's so make an appointment sooner than later. You can always cancel. Hope this helps even a little:)

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

12 years ago

Thank you so much any help is much appricateted. I'm going to check everything you talked about out. I mean this month was the longest cycle ive had ever. So im just trying to relax. Good luck to you as well. (: & yeah i guess i could make an appointment it would never hurt to make sure everything is fine. Thanks again (:

12 years ago • Post starter

Pressed can also b purchased at walgreens or cvs for $20.00. GL

12 years ago

if you want to use opk's but don't want to pay a lot, i suggest going to amazon.com.. you can get a ton for less than $15 :) some have hpt's included.... worth a shot... i agree, preseed is $20, not to expensive... temping is cheap $10 for a basal thermometer... i've heard good things about drinking green tea and taking guaifenesin...

12 years ago

Thanks everyone so so much.

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo