Replies by mkm413

Replies 1 - 10

I ovulated on CD 17 (normal for my 31-34 day cycles) after my CP in October and conceived. I'll be 11 weeks along tomorrow. Hopefully you have the same luck! :)

8 years ago
Reply to How long after chemical pregnancy did you ovulate?

Public

37 days after delivery, but my HCG had dropped to 81 by then, so that probably shortened my wait.

8 years ago
Reply to How soon after MC did cycles return?

Public

Advertisement

Most women do not see or feel the act of implantation. The few who do may experience mild cramps or twinges and/or a bit of pink spotting.

8 years ago
Reply to Ovulation date , 12/18/2015 when does implantation happen and do you see it or feel it happen

Public

I'm 10 weeks today and I've been having a similar problem for the past week... except I've also passed two pinky-sized bits of tissue. Both times, pelvic exams and ultrasounds showed a closed cervix, baby doing fine, and no signs of trouble in my uterus. My OB has no idea where the tissue came from.

Since you have no cramps or clots and it doesn't sound like it was heavy flow, I can only guess what you experienced was benign. Bleeding in pregnancy is always considered abnormal, but isn't actually uncommon and many go on to have healthy babies. However, I am NOT a doctor, so you should definitely direct any concerns to your OB or midwife. They may have you go in for labs or they may simply have you keep a close eye on the situation and call back if it gets worse.

8 years ago
Reply to Bright red bleeding?

Public

Sounds like it could be a sign of implantation. Not everyone has spotting! I remember having something similar around 9 DPO with this pregnancy.

If it was implantation, you could see a positive test in 2-3 days. :)

8 years ago
Reply to Snot like cm- NOT EWCM

Public

Digital tests have a higher HCG threshold, usually around 50 mIU. A lot of internet cheapies pick up around 10 mIU and dollar store tests generally pick up around 25 mIU.

If you really want to see "Pregnant" on a digital, just wait a couple of days and test again.

8 years ago
Reply to BFPs on internet cheapies & Dollar Store test. BFN on Clearblue digi??? I'm 12 dpo.

Public

It's possible, but I'm sorry to say that it's unlikely. Fluctuating HCG sounds like an indicator of an ectopic pregnancy.

I sincerely hope that is not the case. Please see your doctor again and have the second beta draw done. Hopefully the result proves me wrong. Good luck and hugs to you.

8 years ago
Reply to Fluctuating hcg levels, positive hpt, beta 7 then negative hpt

Public

After looking at your HPT pics from CD 35 & 55, I strongly recommend you hold off on taking Vitex and instead make an appointment with your OB/GYN ASAP. Faint positives 20 days apart with no period in between warrants a blood HCG test at the very least, especially if your cycles are normally pretty regular.

Please be safe and best wishes to you.

8 years ago
Reply to CD 55 can I start taking Vitex?

Public

You should consider waiting a little longer before testing for a better result. While it's not unusual to see faint positives at 11 DPO, it's a lot less confusing and much more exciting to see a clear, unmistakable positive once you've missed your expected period.

8 years ago
Reply to Faintest of faintest lines on my First Response Tests

Public

There's no such thing as a "false positive" blood test. That doctor is an idiot.

You should see your GYN or maybe an OB if you have concerns. They can confirm your pregnancy and tell you if it's progressing as it should, as well as answer any questions you might have.

8 years ago
Reply to 69 hcg in blood when at ER! 3 at home positive pregnant test.

Public