Replies by jtomsic

Replies 1 - 10

I will be 6 weeks tomorrow and this is the first pregnancy that I have not spotted. Take on a light duty, everytime I overdid anything the spotting would be worse so just take it easy for a little bit.

12 years ago
Reply to Anyone else have spotting early on & what was the outcom

Public

Thanks guys, still trying to convince myself it real! Lines are getting darker and showing up on the wondof strips any time of day, also just because I will not need them any more took some opks and they are all a very dark positive.

@MKat1980- I was on clomid too, 50mg cd3-7 and that was my symptoms pinching pulling pains in ovaries and uterus and headaches when I went to bed and still had it when I woke up. I also have been having hot flashes which went away a couple days after ov then came back. I thought with the lack of other symptoms this was probably just a lingering side effect of clomid......but yay bfp! When will you test?

@flyingagent- headache, hotflashes, white cm...All things I had so hopefully its a lead up to your bfp too! 2 more days before you test right? Let us all know!

12 years ago
Reply to 10 dpo and OBSESSED :( what symtoms are you having?????

Public

Advertisement

YAY! Took a equate/ walmart brand early result 5 days sooner at like 4 am and got my BFP. 11dpo.

12 years ago
Reply to When to test? If so what brand was ur test?

Public

Cj- after 9 cycles of trying my biggest symptom was a huge lack of symptoms. Every other month I thougnt for sure because I could check nearly every box on the list, this cycle I had the weird pains and twinges, headaches, and hotflashes. the pains were the most noticible and unusual, I think the headaches and hotflashes were likely from the clomid. 11dpo got my bfp. Good luck, it really sounds like your turn!
Everyone else- sorry I'm kinda random in my responses, but I read this post all the time and honestly hope wish and pray for your bfp's as much as my own. You all sound like such great women and WILL be such great mothers!

12 years ago
Reply to We laugh, we cry...we hope, we pray...clomid journey cont'

Public

Shea, You are still totally fit to be a mother! YAY, you! Yah both old enough to know better but you are sisters and someday when she is out of her crappy teenage years this will be one of the funniest stories you two will have! Take it and know that that is some of the stuff you will have to deal with as the mother of a teenage daughter.
Give it a few days, us girls all hold some seriouse grudges but as long as nothing hurtfull that can't be taken back was said, i'm sure you and your sister will be fine.
I am very sorry that it happened, especially when you are already stressed, missing DH and feeling so awefull, but I hope you can see the humor in it all soon!
I'm sure deep down dh is proud of the bratty sister smack down!

12 years ago
Reply to We laugh, we cry...we hope, we pray...clomid journey cont'

Public

Oh my goodness, I am still in shock and have to keep looking at the test! Took a walmart 5 days sooner test at like 4am and got a faint bfp!!! In the 9 cycles of trying I have had so many one liners and even a few evaps but this is the real deal!
YaY!
So crazy enough for me the biggest symptom was lack of symptoms, then the headaches, hotflashes, and ovary/uterine pains!
Hope so bad to see the line keep getting darker. I think that the very sharp pain I felt in uterus area yesterday must have been implantation.
Going to call my doc now and get started on the progesterone so that this little bean will stick!

12 years ago

Public

Just for anyone who may read this experiencing something similar.... it ended up being o pains. I was absolutly miserable for three days then finally got my + opk. slowly the following days the pain lessened but was still tender for a good week after o. Now at 10 dpo I am experiencing a renewed burning pain in my ovaries. not anywhere near as intense as the o pains but still an ouch. Have no clue what it means but hoping that it means the clomid helped and that it can be listed as a dominant pregnancy symptom.

12 years ago
Reply to miserable ovary pain and clomid

Public

In past pregnancies I just used either the first response 6 days sooner or the walmart equate early test and always got my positives a few days before expected af. Have heard good and bad for almost all brands so I think it all comes down to timing and price.
TMI:
My husband also has his own test if it "feels" different down there it's positive. has never been wrong? He has no explanation of the change as in what way it feels different, "it just does".

12 years ago
Reply to When to test? If so what brand was ur test?

Public

I have two summer babies, and two winter babies- june.july & feb. march.
Also my sibblings and I are all 6 in march and april.
Maybe something to it?

12 years ago
Reply to I have a weird feeling i have a 'fertile season' each year..

Public

I totally agree with the miserable pregnancy but want it all. I loose 10-15 lbs my first trimester and have to have a bag or bucket in the car at all times I get terrible migranes and sciatic? pain in my back and legs. But am actually a very happy pregnant lady, its the PMS that gets me down.
I am on cycle 9 of ttc after my son was stillborn in december. I have 3 kids and have also had 7 miscarriages so have never had any problems with getting pregnant until now, so my doc prescribed clomid, it is a pill you take 5 days somewhere in the begining of your cycle that tricks your body into thing it does not have enough estrogen making your body over produce which produces more and/or healtier eggs and betters your chance of a good ovulation.
Each month as the crying stops I start out with a renewed calm promising that I am not going to obsess and just let what happens happen but then somewhere around 7 dpo I turn into the crazy lady....so obssesed with whether or not I am pregnant and thinking of ways to announce it and then the whole dissappointment of if not then what!
Oh boy, so glad to have this forum so my poor husband does not have to hear about my obssesing 24/7.

12 years ago

Public