Replies by RAINBOWBABYMAMA

Replies 1 - 10

I had my last af on the 3rd, and now its the 2nd nothing yet.... no idea on DPO, not sure when its supposed to start..... I have been TTCing for 3 years now....been trying after my angel boy... took a digital test saturday and it was smu but it said not pregnant...was it too diluted? idk :(

6 years ago
Reply to Spotted today with dark tissue and pale pink blood?? TMI in parts

Public

i had taken a digital test with smu and it said not pregnant.... still too early? no spotting since then and i still have symptoms.,... im not sure what to think tbh

6 years ago
Reply to 13 DPO with killer light spotting.....only when wiping

Public

Advertisement

okay tyvm

6 years ago
Reply to I have asked before but what should i do?

Public

I have no idea what dpo i am but again i have checked many sites and they all say the same thing that im roughly 14 dpo already

6 years ago
Reply to Blue Dye VS. Pink Dye?

Public

In the USA the tests can be .88 cents.... not in any Walmart ive been in canada , i have always wondered about these.

6 years ago
Reply to Who has tried the natural sugar pregnancy test? Was it accurate?

Public

Well if your only spotting then id say test again and see if it comes out positive cuz they say implantation bleeding can last between 4-7 days and thats only spotting. Hopefully that is your case and you get a

6 years ago
Reply to 16 DPO and now brown spotting only when i wipe?

Public

No longer thinking this is late implantation bleed, it is now become fairly red and heavy. So I guess I am out this month, but I will be testing anyways because I have heard rumors that you can still get you period and be pregnant but I highly doubt this....

TTC-Jan 2017

6 years ago

Public

UPDATE: got pain on my left side now.... -_-

6 years ago

Public

@kelliria
I hope you don't start early. Baby dust to you and hopefully you don't start.

I hope this is my month too and I hope it's yours as well. I was pregnant in September, but sadly didn't work out for me. I think to be honest I'm scared of it happening again.

6 years ago

Public

Right! Like you think finally I have it all figured out then all of a sudden life goes.....LOL NOPE! here's a curveball. My temps have been everywhere too last night they were normal, 97.5f last night and I check just now and it's 95.2f a sudden drop, the other night it was 96.6, then 95.5f its like what is wrong with you body haha,

I hope you get answers for sure, as well as myself

6 years ago

Public