Community post

Discussion

Who has tried the natural sugar pregnancy test? Was it accurate?

I have heard about natural and other pregnancy tests, was wondering if there was any thruths behind them? Or if anyone has done them. If you have done it was it accurate and did you get a confirmation on an actual test.

5 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

I tried this last month for fun before hpt. Sugar test was positive. Hpt was negative. Didn't work for me :/

6 years ago

These obv do not work. As these test are not usually harmful, they are like jokes,fun to do, but very unreliable. There is no need to resort to these when test at Walmart at .88 cents.

Son 1- 2007. Son2 -2010 son3- 2012

6 years ago

In the USA the tests can be .88 cents.... not in any Walmart ive been in canada , i have always wondered about these.

6 years ago • Post starter

I bought 100 HPTs for $13 online, no need to do these wives tales tests. Not to mention, some are actually dangerous to do, the urine in bleach can actually kill you or cause severe damage to your lungs.

User image

6 years ago

Yes, when ammonia mixes with bleach it causes a chemical reaction and can kill u. There is no need to resort to the dig ones

Son 1- 2007. Son2 -2010 son3- 2012

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo