Replies by Rae1221

Replies 1 - 10

I want to say that yes, we're more fertile after CP... but I keep getting CP as well.

It makes me long to be one of those ladies who gets pregnant by one night.

Maybe we should all just drink till we can't stand up and have tons of sex. Maybe that'll make the baby dust work?

I also don't really have anyone to talk to. My friends can't seem to understand the confusion, shame, and pain of TTC and having repeated CPs.

My SO is saying it just isn't our time yet.

So, I guess, all we can do is keep trying? Keep dreaming?

6 years ago
Reply to Just need someone to talk to

Public

I think the "average" BFP shows up about 12-18 DPO depending on the length of cycles.

I bought clinicalguard 25miu HCG strips and tested the next morning, I got a very faint positive. I was half heartedly excited because when I wiped, I noticed brown spotting. Almost like coffee stains but darker.

I gone back into bed and woke up with severe cramping and saw bright red blood.

Needless to say, it's 2 days past the initial bright red blood, and I'm not even going to test. I just know the embryo is no longer there.

I lost most of my symptoms. My breasts are no longer sore, but I still have some occasional nausea and minor dizziness.

Oh well... This is my second miscarriage. My first one was in December. I'm hoping this month I can actually carry past 6 or 7 weeks.

Better luck to you ladies!!

7 years ago
Reply to What is happening...? 17 dpo, high temps, BFN/ BBT chart

Public

Advertisement

@CBK any updates on your end?

7 years ago

Public

I'm also on day 37, and have nearly exact same symptoms as yours.

I was afraid I was the only one that feels pregnant but every HPT show's negative!

7 years ago

Public

No more pages