Community post

Discussion

What is happening...? 17 dpo, high temps, BFN/ BBT chart

Ladies, I need some advice.

I am not sure whats happening this cycle and why I'm 17dpo and getting bfn's with no AF in sight. I chart my bbt and my temps are still high. I've been checking my cervix, and it is also high. My symptoms include: sore boobs, increased CM, restless sleep, backaches, craving cookies and milkshakes...ha I've been tracking my cycles for the past 8 months, and have never had a cycle longer than 34 days. Today is CD 37. I would love to have other opinions on my chart and see if anyone else has experienced this before. Also, what do I do if I don't start my period?

Any advice is appreciated. Thanks so much.

<a href="https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/68b5b0/">My Ovulation Chart</a>

CBK

7 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

I'm also on day 37, and have nearly exact same symptoms as yours.

I was afraid I was the only one that feels pregnant but every HPT show's negative!

7 years ago

@CBK any updates on your end?

7 years ago

Hey!

Yes, sadly my period arrived the day after. :(
Onto the next cycle! Hoping for a BFP for you, if you're still in the running this month!

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies! I am in a similar position to yourselves. I came off BC in December and haven't had what I would describe as a normal AF. Had some red/pink CM for approx 2 daya only when wiping in early feb. I am CD 33 now and 14dpo amd all BFN's! So confusing and the less I know the more I stress/worry something is wrong as my sister had pcos after she came off BC.

Just wish I could understand what ia going on. I mentioned it to the doc when I was there recently for flu and she said any gynacologist would say any sign of blood like that would be deemed AF and to allow 3 months for AF to return to normal. 2 down 1 to go!

7 years ago

Hi GinSue,

Yes, sadly it does take a few months for your body to get back to normal off of BC. I stopped taking it in June and my cycles still aren't very regular. Try your hardest not to stress, although I know that is the hardest thing to do! lol I think what helps me is knowing that I have stressed in the past, and it has caused my period to delay, causing irregular cycles, which I am not a fan of. It's difficult to think something is wrong when things haven't been normal, but only time will tell. If you're only 14dpo, you could definitely still be in the running this month! Take some deep breaths, wait a few days, and test if AF hasn't arrived. Keep us posted and GOOD LUCK!

7 years ago • Post starter

Thanks fkr that cbk*01. Yeah I know what you mean. Does anyone know wbat is the average dpo for a bfp?

Its just hard to calculate ov and af when things are so irregular. I will keep u posted tho

7 years ago

I think the "average" BFP shows up about 12-18 DPO depending on the length of cycles.

I bought clinicalguard 25miu HCG strips and tested the next morning, I got a very faint positive. I was half heartedly excited because when I wiped, I noticed brown spotting. Almost like coffee stains but darker.

I gone back into bed and woke up with severe cramping and saw bright red blood.

Needless to say, it's 2 days past the initial bright red blood, and I'm not even going to test. I just know the embryo is no longer there.

I lost most of my symptoms. My breasts are no longer sore, but I still have some occasional nausea and minor dizziness.

Oh well... This is my second miscarriage. My first one was in December. I'm hoping this month I can actually carry past 6 or 7 weeks.

Better luck to you ladies!!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo