Replies by Peytonsmommy12

Replies 1 - 10

Hi y'all,
I am 36 and had my 1st at 31. I'm pretty sure my body is not working as efficiently as it once did but I still have every hope that having a 2nd is possible. Thank you fitmom for starting this thread I believe its important for all of us over 35 and even in our 30's to know we aren't alone.
I have been using bbt charting and opks and I have darn near drivin myself crazy,lol. I'm currently 10dpo of a delayed ovulation cycle. I'm not sure if I still have a shot, but I guess anything's possible.
How about everyone else?
Sending bunches of to everyone!

7 years ago
Reply to Trying to Conceive 35+

Public

Oh and Stichin - I believe you mention your birthday was comin around. Happy birthday w/ maybe baby!!!

7 years ago
Reply to Given ONE chance

Public

Advertisement

I can totally relate stichin and Mariah, the second time around I am not only driving myself crazy but everyone else as well. When did I become such a Looney! Lol
Ttc#1 happen in the 1st month 2012, and I am so glad I didn't have to go through then what I am now.
My (baby) is 4.5 now and 53lbs, I can barely pick him up I do long for the days of holding him without my back wanting to give out. My son keeps asking about a baby maybe because he hears me talk about it not sure. I would really love to give him a sibling.
Good luck to you both!!!!

7 years ago

Public

I wish you all the baby dust!!!
I understand the deep need for another child,sometimes the men in our lives just don't understand ,hopefully some day soon yours will. You do have a chance this cycle so hold onto that hope.
Good luck to you

7 years ago

Public

How did everything turn out? We're you,preg? Or did ov come late?

7 years ago
Reply to Ovulation on cd27???

Public

Jess- thank you for the sentiment. I am so sorry this cycle was so difficult for you.My prayers and thought are with you. Maybe some chill out time is just what you need.
I am currently on CD 23 maybe 10dpo not sure according to Bbt (which I really suck at,lol)
This cycle has been so incredibly different I usually have every progesterone related symptom possible, horrible pms, however not a pms day yet. Breasts are usually sore as can be by now. They are only a tingly feeling every so often no pain to touch as they usual are.
I have no idea what's going on. I don't know if having an annovulatory cycle due to extreme stress or if I should get my hopes up that I have finally conceived. Any one out there who has had an annovulatory cycle? Did y'all have pms with it? What about with previous pregnancies anyone normally have wicked pms only to conceive and have no symptoms?
I wish everyone the best,and the stickiest !!!

7 years ago
Reply to TWW for March 2017 Baby

Public

Ns-
Hi ladies I'm still around just trying to have a relaxed cycle after a recent death in my family. Just wanted to say hope all are well and hope we all get our soon!!
to all

7 years ago

Public

I am assuming since this was around Christmas time it was not a good christmas. I would like to know the results as well. That's Your child no matter what. Throw those paternity tests away.

7 years ago
Reply to Concerned my 2 yr son isn't mine. Need positive feedback

Public

Before the first appt is terrible i know !
I recommend joining pregnancy yoga. Helps keep you centered, calm and most of all your mind off of what you worry so much about. And you will find some great women to talk to whom I'm sure have similar worries or who have already passed that point.
Good luck to you sugar!

7 years ago

Public

Aj- I'm so sorry, it didn't happen this time. I am sure your time will come when you least expect it.
Tia & jess I have my fingers tightly crossed for you both sounds like you are both still in the game.
As for myself, af started the 24th & currently on CD 3
on to the next cycle and still somehow have hope that this next time will be it. If conceive this time my due date would still be March 2017, but towards the end of the month, so at least I can stay in this lovely group.
Good luck to you all and I'm sure once 2ww begins I will be on here everyday with my googling and symptom spotting,lol.

7 years ago

Public