Community post

Discussion

Trying to Conceive 35+

Hello ladies!

Any of my future mommies out there ttc baby #2 in their mid to late 30s?

User Image" rel="nofollow"> User Image

12 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 12 Replies | Last Page

Well, not sure I qualify, as I am 31. But my husband is almost 39. So we could take the average from both of our ages. ;)

My family start menopause early... many as early as 35. So I feel as though if I am going to have another.. it needs to be NOW.

7 years ago

Hey! I'm 36 turning 37 this year and my hubby and I are trying for our first. We lost one in March however we are going to keep trying. So its not my second but my first ... and I am in my mid to late 30's

7 years ago

I am 36 turning to 37 in September, I am also still nursing my DD. So even though I am pretty regular I don't know if I am fertile yet... Best of luck to all of you

7 years ago

Sounds like we're all on similar journeys ladies! I turned 38 in May and I have a 3 year old daughter whom I had at 34. My fiancé and I have recently started trying for baby number 2. I've had complications with endometriosis before my daughter and even had an ovary and a tube removed. However by the grace of God we had no trouble conceiving my daughter. I know I'm 4 years older but I pray that we have no issues with baby #2.

Baby dust to us all!

Let's keep in touch!

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi y'all,
I am 36 and had my 1st at 31. I'm pretty sure my body is not working as efficiently as it once did but I still have every hope that having a 2nd is possible. Thank you fitmom for starting this thread I believe its important for all of us over 35 and even in our 30's to know we aren't alone.
I have been using bbt charting and opks and I have darn near drivin myself crazy,lol. I'm currently 10dpo of a delayed ovulation cycle. I'm not sure if I still have a shot, but I guess anything's possible.
How about everyone else?
Sending bunches of to everyone!

7 years ago

I am 9DPO apparently ... Im not even sure exactly my ovulation date. However here is some good news ... I have a friend of mine who just turned 41 and she just found out she is pregnant. So we all have a chance. Good luck everyone!!!

7 years ago

I'm glad we have all "found" one another! And congrats to your friend TLeavitt, that is awesome news!

Even though tomorrow is my supposed ovulation day I didn't get a positive on my OPK, just going to keep trying for this cycle. We're just starting so the frustration hasn't really kicked in yet.

I'm 37 and have a 2 year old daughter, who is still nursing. We've been trying for #2 since last fall. I've had 2 miscarriages so far (last one in January). I'm hoping this is our month!

7 years ago

Chall412 well if this isn't your month, I believe it's definitely soon to come! Like I said we're just officially getting started, and of course like most I'm hoping for sooner rather than later.

36 and TTC #2 and been trying for 2 years :( with new hubby. It's just not happening. Each month I get more and more down to the point I am in a bad state of depression. People that tell me to shut up and be glad I have one are the type of people that have 3 and I want to smack. We are to the point of turning it into a science expreriment. Any advice?

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo