Community post

Discussion

TWW for March 2017 Baby

Hey all. Back at it again. 1 dpo today, so I thought I would start a group. Thank goodmess the weather has broken finally. Being outside makes the wait so much easier. I actually do not want it to pass as quickly! I live for summertime! Baby dust to all! Happy dancing!

209 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 209 Replies | Last Page

Hello! I am 4 dpo today. This TWW is already killing me! I am trying to be patient but it's difficult. I have noticed that I have had increased CM this month much longer than my usual cycles, so I'm hoping that is a good sign! I've got my fingers and toes crossed! According to the "due date calculator" if I conceive this month my estimated due date would be Mar 4 which is my mother's birthday so I am super excited for the possibility of that! She has been wishing for quite some time for a grandbaby. Goodluck and baby dust to you all!

7 years ago

Oh, I just realized your thread was for "trying for another" -- I am actually TTC my first, so I'm a little new to this! :)

7 years ago

Hiya,

I'm 5dpo today and trying to not go mad. We're ttc our third after a miscarriage in April. First cycle back. No pressure!!

Boobs felt sore in bed last night and temp has spiked again today so both good signs!

7 years ago

I guess today I can officially leave the Feb forum and join march. CD1 for me :/ I had a chemical pregnancy last month and then I had positive tests this time around too...but no + after 10 dpo.

I've got a little ways to go before my TWW starts. Goodluck to everyone!

7 years ago

I'm new to this as well and ttc my 2nd. I am horrible at the tww, I get every progesterone related symptom there is and get let down when af arrives.I am trying something new this cycle with the bbt charting. I don't think I am getting the hang of it yet- I have reg periods however wasn't sure if ovulating every cycle. I could use some tips if y'all have any. Good luck and baby dust to you all during this tww.

7 years ago

I believe I am 3dpo. I'm new to this as well and ttc my 2nd. I am horrible at the tww, I get every progesterone related symptom there is and get let down when af arrives.I am trying something new this cycle with the bbt charting. I don't think I am getting the hang of it yet- I have reg periods however wasn't sure if ovulating every cycle. I could use some tips if y'all have any. Good luck and baby dust to you all during this tww.

7 years ago

I believe I am 3dpo. I'm new to this as well and ttc my 2nd. I am horrible at the tww, I get every progesterone related symptom there is and get let down when af arrives.I am trying something new this cycle with the bbt charting. I don't think I am getting the hang of it yet- I have reg periods however wasn't sure if ovulating every cycle. I could use some tips if y'all have any. Good luck and baby dust to you all during this tww.

7 years ago

I'm in the TWW too. :)

7 years ago

hi guys, 3dpo today

been trying for almost a year.

i hate the 2ww. i just want to know if its a yes or a no....

goodluck girls

7 years ago

Good morning all! Thanks for joining me! 5 dpo and not going crazy yet. It may be easier for me because I have a pregnancy "tell" persay. I have been preggo twice, miscarried Oct 13 then my son Jan 14, both times I had an awful dizzy spell then a bfp. So, I kind of hold out for that. However, my body has changed so much since having my ds that dizzy spells happen all the time, not as badly but often. Enough about me.

LAAR: Best of luck in your journey to motherhood. It can be so aggrivating yet the reward is everlasting! Obviously we all think it's amazing since we are tryin for another!

Prima: Ugh, the tww is the most awful thing. As if woman aren't crazy enough we must endure two weeks of hormonal highs and lows only to get nowhere, on top of the dreaded witch showing up. I really hope this is your month! "Luck of the Irish" to you!

Angry: Seriously, your name though! I about spit out my coffee reading it! Basically sums up everyone ttcing!

Peytonsmom: Charting is the best and worst thing I have ever done. My cycles were like clock work, literally I could tell it was 930 am when aunt flow arrived. However, ever since I started temping and such I am all over the place. I have been doing it for quite some time but only ttcing for a month. I now know all my ovulation symptoms like the back of my hand. As for advice, don't go crazy over fluctuations in temp. Once you have a couple months under your belt (if you don't get prego that is) a pattern will appear. As for me, I only use it to confirm ovulation. The temps after will drive you bonkers! Make sure you take your temp at the same time everyday!

Oz: I was following along with you last month and lady I'm so sorry. If this conceiving thing wasn't hard enough already! Lots of prayers for you this month!

Cosmic: I'm so sorry about the mc. Been there. One of the most awful things in the world! Like I said earlier, I had one two months before I got my preggo again! Super fertile times! Fingers crossed and praying for you!

7 years ago • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo