Replies by magicalstarR

Replies 1 - 10

Ok everyone! My doctor has called... Finally an answer... At 4 weeks 5 days most often you can NOT see a sac. However at 5 weeks you should be able to see a sac. The doctor told me that two days is ahuge difference in the first trymester. My hcg levels are at 542 from 214. The ultrasound tec also said she can not see anything unless my hcg levels read at least 1000. So i am pregnant. My hcg levels are still doubling. So everything is fine. Thank you to all who answered.

8 years ago
Reply to PLEASE HELP!

Public

I'm sorry for your loss. I myself just miscarried last month on the 15th of January. I went to the hospital and they told me my body was taking care of it. My AF was for 5 days. No much bleeding but I did have clots towards the end. I didn't have cramping really just pressure. However, it was red. Having miscarried It took my out to a 42 day cycle this month. I'm normally a 28 day. The cramping so far is horrible. The pressure is terrible. I've never cramped like this. I will keep you posted on how it goes. I did contact my doctor and they told me its my body trying to get back on track. I hope my information helps. I wish you nothing but the best. Lots of baby dust coming your way.

8 years ago
Reply to No heavy bleeding during early Miscarriage... Anyone else ?

Public

Advertisement

Last month I miscarried the 15th of Jan. went to hospital and thats where they said there was no more sac. They said everything looked good and that there was nothing more they could do as my body was taking care of it. Right as that happened I got real sick and theres where you see my temps go real high at the first of the month. And from then on nothing has seemed quite right. I am usually a 28 day girl as I was using another charting system. On cycle day 27 which was February 10 My fertility monitor said High. Since then nothing has really been normal. I'm now on cycle day 40 No AF. I feel discomfort on my left abdominal side. I have a empty feeling in abdomen. lower back hurts, tailbone started to bother me 3 days ago. I get the chills of and on. No fever. My temps are low. I had a headache for the first few days after cycle day 27. Im tired. It hurts to stand for longer than a hour. Heres the catch. All prego tests are neg. So I'm real confused. Scared - what is wrong with me.

8 years ago
Reply to When do you think I ovulated if I even did.

Public

Sounds like you are pregnant!

8 years ago
Reply to Could I be pregnant?

Public

I'm going through what you are. If you find out anything please let me know. I hope everything is ok.

8 years ago
Reply to Pregnant or AF very late?

Public

What did you find out about this pain you were having? Did you take a home preg test and it was positive? Did you end up pregnant? I have pain on left side and its not painful really but I know its there. It bothers me most when sitting or laying down. I'm on cd 36 and not sure when I ov. So not sure whats going on. Thanks

8 years ago
Reply to dull throbbing in my lower right abdomen - is this normal?

Public

I would think your pregnant? But could be break through. I wish you the best. Sending lots of baby duct your way.

8 years ago
Reply to Implantation bleeding?

Public

What is a fall back rise... What does it mean? I was hoping to be pregnant but so far it looks like it didn't take this month. I had a miscarriage last month and my doctor told me the easiest time to get pregnant is right after a miscarriage. Do you think i still have a chance by looking at my chart?

8 years ago
Reply to What does my chart say?

Public

Thank you so much... Got it

8 years ago
Reply to chart

Public

I took them all with the same urine. I took the generic brand first! I think its positive or an evap line. Not sure. I think the first response was taken about 30 minutes later as I got distracted and I took two of those tests. I am due today but nothing has come.

8 years ago
Reply to This is a sure negative! Right

Public