Community post

Question

Could I be pregnant?

Hi everyone! Soo here's the deal...I was on the shot up until dec 1st when I switched to the pill. My bf and I split about a year ago but have still been hooking up from time to time. I was having bad reaction to the pills and stopped mid Jan until af came jan 25...started pills back up on 2st of feb (shouldve been Jan 31 but missed). I wasnt taking it consistantly ended up seeing ex and having sex on Feb 6th (ovulation window). I stopped taking the pills again on the 15th because we decided to part ways completly and I didnt see the point, figured id let AF get back to her normal no medicated ways. Now NORM once I stop the pill AF comes 2-3 days later. AF has not come yet but I got a little spotting today. Ive been naseous the past 3 mornings with some diarrhea and vomit, started cramping right before the spotting began and I never cramp. I also had a metallic taste in my mouth all yesterday and my boobs feel a little fully than norm. Im now 10 dpo. What do you guys think?

3 Answers • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Sounds like you are pregnant!

8 years ago

Seems AF might have come, but its still pretty light, so if its gone by tomorrow I'll take a test and keep you posted!

8 years ago • Post starter

Welp AF has officially entered the building...maybe next time.

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo