Replies by tizzygiraffe

Replies 1 - 10

I would agree about having a few months of ttc before getting too freaked, I suppose I'm just too worried about it getting worse over time, or if it's something that would do permanent damage if its left alone.
I wish the conversation could be moved up, I'm doing a top up masters degree to change careers so we aren't stable enough for a baby right now though ??
By the way, congratulations on getting your daughter at long last and baby dust for you this time ????

5 years ago
Reply to Anxious about partners fertility and need some advice or comfort please

Public

Thank you to all you lovely ladies who have congratulated me! I got a BFP yesterday with FRER, so am looking forward to a trip to the doctors this week!

Good luck to all of you for April, fingers crossed to see you on the pregnancy forums next months, expecting a January baby!

8 years ago
Reply to 8DPO and likely becoming a crazy person.

Public

Advertisement

Thats a shame perkipenguin, onwards to the next cycle, baby dust for you!

Well ladies, I got what seemed to be a very faint positive on my dip strip this morning! So faint that I have been struggling to get a photo, but I can definitely see something in real life! I'm trying not to get my hopes up just in case it's chemical or an evap line, but at 12dpo this seems promising! Bought an FRER today which I will use tomorrow or Friday to double confirm. Eeep!

8 years ago

Public

Chichimonroe, I am 11dpo and have noticed a change in my cm over the last 2 or 3 days. There is more of it, quite liquidy. Sometimes I've thought AF has arrived but nope, its just cm. Hoping for a BFP tomorrow but if not, I'll wait it out and test again at 14dpo.
Sorry to hear youre out for the month Aranha, but keep trying! I know its hard to stay positive but you can always consult your OBGyn if you think you need extra help I guess?

8 years ago

Public

DMonique, I see in your images it looks like you got your BFP! Congrats!

Sorry to hear you've been having it rough perkipenguin. Keep n eye on your bbt and we're sending lots of baby dust your way!

I'm so tempted to test tomorrow (11dpo I think) as I have a 10mlu test strip. But I only have one and I'm away visiting my parents out of town until Friday, when I will be 14dpo! What do you guys think? Should I give in and test tomorrow and risk a false negative, or should I do it on 12dpo as originally planned? Or even later?

8 years ago

Public

Friended Aranha, and I empathise completely with the flip flopping!

8 years ago

Public

I'm with you guys - 9dpo ttc#1 and this is my fourth cycle. I have a good feeling and have managed to stay pretty chill and relaxed about it until now... I've had short cycles since coming off the implant and should be expecting AF in the next 1-2 days as I've been having short luteal phases... But I've been obsessing over when will be right for me to test, if AF doesn't come, how soon is too soon... Some people appear to be getting the BFPs as early as 10dpo but I think I'm going to try and stick it out til 12dpo. I'm sort of scared to test because I'm scared of disappointment! I'm with you on the overanalysing my body thing. No idea of what I'm feeling now - nausea and fatigue and breast heaviness and headaches, are PMt or symptoms. I hope they are symptoms! Let's all keep each other up to date :)

8 years ago

Public

No more pages