Replies by kasey30

Replies 1 - 10

I can't see you image? but I think its still to early. Is diarrhea a sign? I had it and NEVER EVER do about 3 or 4 days after sex. But not sure when I o'd

11 years ago
Reply to Evap line or Positive?

Public

For me the crams first trimester are so bad also I get stabbing in my (pantie line area?) It will feel just like AF. I have even ran to the bathroom forgetting I was pregnant with my first. I have even had bleeding the whole first trimester for a healthy baby.

Please relax just because you had a MC before dose not mean you will again. You also had a healthy baby before :) GL

11 years ago
Reply to Feeling scared: so crampy, I keep expecting to see blood

Public

Advertisement

I don't know a whole lot about it but what I do know is first every woman is different so you cant say high is a cretin amount of inches because high for you may not be high for someone else.
The cervix moves through out your cycle some people check it daily it helps tell when you o.
I think most people are low and firm during AF. Should be very easy to reach and feel like the tip of the nose.
The it goes up around ovulation. when it is high it can be hard to reach at this time. when it is soft more like your lips
You can find a lot of info on how to best check your self. It is important you wash you hands before and do it in the same position each time.
They say it is not a good way to check for pregnancy because some women cervix gets lower a few days before AF some lower that day or even hour before.
Hope I helped a little

13 years ago
Reply to How do you know when your cervical position is high and soft?

Public

Mine hurt off and on. They are hurting up under my armpits too! I got pregnant just recently but I had to have a D&C and now I think I may be pregnant again! When I found out last time mine hurt a lot but realy only when they were touched. They did not get darker till I was 6 weeks. I don't remember this weird tingling

13 years ago
Reply to Did you have tingly breast and puffy nipples?

Public

hum, I am confused because all my symptoms are slowly coming back.....today I had to go to my bigger bra. I will wait a few days and if my test is a dark + I will go get a blood test. I will let you know what happens. Thanks

13 years ago
Reply to Dose this sound like I got pregnant two weeks after D&C, I need advise?

Public

I am sorry you are having to deal with all of this. I have been depressed before and it sounds like that is what you are dealing with. I took anti depressants for a short time and they helped me. Everyone is different but I bet a Dr. could help you feel better.

If I had to guess I would say part of this could be from the hormones. They change so fast after that happens to your body that it is easy to get "off" mentally.

I know you are sad and this can be a hard thing but like you said you are young so you have a lot of years a head of you to try again. I know that will not fix this but if you had to find a silver lining....

I hope you feel better soon

13 years ago
Reply to My body change after my miscarriage.

Public

I had a pulling feeling when I got a BFP only it was a few days after I was late. Also it was lower down, around were my pants rub, I wear mine low. maybe it is that same as your but mine didn't stop much after it started.
I agree with the last person probably Ovulation and when you are trying you pay such close attention that anything makes you wonder if this is your month.

13 years ago
Reply to Any ideas about this cramp/pulling

Public

I never took my temps but for me I remember my boyfriend touched my nipple and I said ouch! That was about as tender as they got(only hurting if I touched them) But my symptoms did pretty much just show up all at once on about 10dpo. the few days before I felt kinda like I woke up with a hang over but I just ignored it. However on 10dpo I could not ignore anything anymore I could hardly get out of the bed from being so dizzy.
I think if you are in a few more days you will feel it more. Have you checked your cervix? Foe me the position did not change like is always dose right before AF.

13 years ago
Reply to 5 dpo and I have increased cm, breast tenderness, increased basal temps. Possible pregnancy?

Public

Sorry looks like I posted my same symptoms twice LOL...I am also having a slow brain!

13 years ago
Reply to Dose this sound like I got pregnant two weeks after D&C, I need advise?

Public

I have kept my tests so far the plus is decreasing...and it is extremely faint(only us crazy test watchers could see a plus). If I ovulated 2 weeks after my procedure...the day we made love then I would only be 7dpo. These are my new symptoms. Lost of watery CM this stopped right after but now has come back. Same with dizziness, I woke up in the early morning hours spinning 2 nights ago and it has been happening during the day off and on the past 4 days. My breasts feel very uncomfortable but they have not seamed to be much bigger(again).
Gosh I am so confused. I don't have all the symptoms I had before....like cramping and extreme nausea but like I said I am only maybe 7dpo. Last time the strong symptoms did not come till the day I missed my AF.
Thank you for the advise. I am going crazy waiting to test! how long did it take you for your first AF to come after?
Thanks again

13 years ago

Public