Community post

Question

Dose this sound like I got pregnant two weeks after D&C, I need advise?

I had to have a D&C on the 10th I was only 6 weeks. I started to feel almost totally normal physically, like all the hormones were gone. I took a hpt and it had a very faint +. at two weeks after.
We had sex two weeks after. Now it is about a week after we had sex and I am starting to feel some of the same symptoms again. I feel so confused if they are new symptoms or what.(I am sure they were gone and now they are back but I feel like I am going crazy)
Some of them are my breasts feel like they are getting full again. Today my boyfriend touched them and said they still feel hard. They are very tingly and itchy and just uncomfortable. I have been getting dizzy spells for two days. I have woken up the past two nights from weird vivid dreams and it has been hard to get back to sleep.
I feel so confused I know it is too early to test and I know these symptoms were gone but could they come back from the first pregnancy?

8 Answers • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Answers

Hiya Kasey, I had a d&c and it took 5 and a half weeks before I got a bfn. Was your d&c 10th of Oct or Nov? You could possibly be pregnant again. some women ov straight after the procedure and due to all the raging hormones it seems it is very easy to get pregnant.

13 years ago

I had it Nov 10 only about 3 weeks ago! But I am having all the same feelings I did before I got my first BFP. Lots of Cm to the point I am not comfortable. Dizzy spells ect. They did go away immediately after the procedure for the most part.
I keep testing watching for the BFN and at two weeks...the night in question I had a very faint positive, that only I could "see". I wanted to wait and let my body get back in shape but I guess I will let you know on the 5th thanks for that advise

13 years ago • Post starter

Hiya again. It was me before but not logged in! My symptoms went immediately and never returned even though i was still get bfps. Your hcg levels decrease as quickly as they increase. Have you kept your last test?

User Image 16th Sept 2010

13 years ago

I have kept my tests so far the plus is decreasing...and it is extremely faint(only us crazy test watchers could see a plus). If I ovulated 2 weeks after my procedure...the day we made love then I would only be 7dpo. These are my new symptoms. Lost of watery CM this stopped right after but now has come back. Same with dizziness, I woke up in the early morning hours spinning 2 nights ago and it has been happening during the day off and on the past 4 days. My breasts feel very uncomfortable but they have not seamed to be much bigger(again).
Gosh I am so confused. I don't have all the symptoms I had before....like cramping and extreme nausea but like I said I am only maybe 7dpo. Last time the strong symptoms did not come till the day I missed my AF.
Thank you for the advise. I am going crazy waiting to test! how long did it take you for your first AF to come after?
Thanks again

Sorry looks like I posted my same symptoms twice LOL...I am also having a slow brain!

AF came the very next day after bfn. I also had watery cm at about 7dpo when I was preg last time. It only happened once but it was like I was peeing myself! Its so hard waiting when your cycles havent returned to normal. I was so sure I'd got pregnant again coz of all my bfps after my d&c. But I didnt have any symptoms. I was constipated and as soon as I had my procedure that went right back to normal.

User Image 16th Sept 2010

13 years ago

hum, I am confused because all my symptoms are slowly coming back.....today I had to go to my bigger bra. I will wait a few days and if my test is a dark + I will go get a blood test. I will let you know what happens. Thanks

Yeah please do coz this is not what i experienced and i hope that this is a new pregnancy. After my d&c i prayed that i would get caught straight away. Ive got everything crossed for you!

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo