Replies by jessica0418

Replies 1 - 10

Did we ever get a Facebook group set up?

7 years ago
Reply to Any January 2017 babies??

Public

So glad to hear your ultrasound went well! All is well here, I've been feeling a bit sick lately- nothing too bad just an all around unhappy tummy morning through night. I decided to wait until 11 weeks to do my next ultrasound, 1. Because I don't want hubby to have to take time off work, and 2. I can try and assume everything is fine and I'm hoping it will cause me less stress. The appt is on the 29th. Time seems like it's going so fast... 9 weeks today and it seems like yesterday I was barely 4!

7 years ago
Reply to Calling all Clomid/IUI "newbies"! CD6 looking for buddies :)

Public

Advertisement

Hey I was just about to reply! I am doing well, I actually couldn't stand it anymore and instead of ten days we made it a week. We did the ultrasound and I was SHOCKED to see a completely normal baby and heartbeat! I couldn't believe how much it had grown as a week ago there was nothing. I did burst into tears a bit on the table but I think I held it together pretty well considering the amount of stress and panic I dealt with all week. Sorry about your morning sickness- I haven't had any as of yet but I'm holding my breath. Fatigue is a struggle for sure. I've been sleeping ALOT. I am done with ultrasounds there and I am to call my ob to schedule a visit now. Not sure when that will be yet. I'm just ready to relax for a while finally. Have you joined *january 2017 babies** on the forum?

7 years ago

Public

That's great news! I just had my ultrasound today. Should be 6 weeks 2 days although I ovulated and did iui on cd 16/17 so that may make me a bit earlier. Not sure. They did see the yolk sack but unfortunately he couldn't see the fetus or a heartbeat with 100% certainty. I am super bummed- I will come back in 10 days and they say they will know for sure. :( I wanted to see it so bad. I know this much- never having an early ultrasound at 6 weeks again! I'm worried sick again.

7 years ago

Public

6w 2d. I know I might not see a heartbeat but it would be fantastic.

7 years ago

Public

I have to wait until Friday to get my early scan ultrasound. The wait is killing me. I'll feel better when I see that heartbeat!

7 years ago

Public

Hey! Hope you are well- your ultrasound is tomorrow, right? Good luck! Mine is Friday- 6w 2d I'm really hoping it's not too early to see a heartbeat. I can't stand the waiting!

7 years ago

Public

We have told our immediate family, and the few people I work with who "need to know" since I work with X-ray equipment. Going to try and hold out till 12 weeks but it's SO HARD! I still don't "feel" pregnant.

8 years ago

Public

Joyfryer777 - 11th Jan
Mummy2017 - 23rd Jan
Xleanne91 - 19th Jan
Jessica0418 - 18th Jan

8 years ago

Public

Feeling pretty good! A bit bloated, and some very tender breasts but not much different than my usual before af symptoms. That bfp is still sinking in!

8 years ago

Public