Community post

Discussion

Any January 2017 babies??

I tested positive at 8dpo and got a pretty clear positive at 9dpo.

Im a poas addict and know testing so early is silly but I couldn't help myself.

Anyone else around yet expecting a January baby. I know I'm due around the first few days of 2017. What a wonderful new year gift that would be.

I need some buddies to help me calm my nerves. Such a long way to go, so much could happen and I can't even see a GP for weeks. Tempted to do an early scan but I know they're not good for the baby.

Hope to hear from others soon!! X

61 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 61 Replies | Last Page

If the ap is right I should be due early January 2017. :-) congrats by the way

8 years ago

If I get a positive by Friday then I shall be having a January baby :) congratulations to you!

8 years ago

Thank you ladies. Congratulations to you dcranford. All the best for testing Chloe.

8 years ago • Post starter

Expected due date January 2! 13dpo and still BFN though :( congratulations on your BFP.

8 years ago

Fingers crossed for you Kworks! There's still time. Our DD would be so close together!

Congratulation on your pregnancy ! :)
I got my bfp at 11dpo and my dd is 2th of Jan 2017.
I'm nerves as well! wanting to take a hpt every day just to make sure i'm still pregnant... it's an addiction !:)
Do you have any symptoms already ?
oh and maybe you can help me, my LMP was on the 28th of March, so am i in week 4 or 5? every app tells me a different thing!!

Hope to hear from you soon !!

8 years ago

Hi Emnz22216,

Lovely to hear from you. Congratulations on your bfp!!

It's nice to be able to have someone in the same boat to share worries with.

I've literally poas for several days now. Progress looks good so I'm happy but I lack symptoms yet which makes me worry. I know it's early though. Sometimes I gave cramping or a touch of nausea. You?

My lmp was 23rd march. The calculators say I'm in week 4 though!? My cycle is about 33 days and I ov around day 22/21. My due date is about the 2nd/3rd of January.

Hi yellowmoon,

it is great to have someone else on the same boat !:)
Which calculator are you using for you weeks? i ovulated on the 11th of April and my dd is 2th of Jan 2017 as well.
Unfortunately yesterday i started to feel really bad (fever, sore throat..) so i went to the doctor and guess what - i have tonsillitis:(
So now i'm on antibiotics (Ampicilin 500 mg) which suppose to be safe for pregnancy but i'm still feeling really uncomfortable with that..
Beside that i'm mostly fine, just sleeping a lot !!!
Are you checking your HCG levels?
I checked on Monday (i was 14dpo) and it was 130... not sure if it's not too low...

Cheers :)

8 years ago

Hi Emnz22216

I've used lots of different calculators. I just decide I like the ones that make me further along lol but I do make sure it takes into account my cycle lenght or day of ovulatation.

Oh no that's rubbish. Hope you feel better soon. I totally understand. I've had the worst cold since Saturday and I've taken nothing for it.clearly being pregnant and having low immunity has got to us early!! Though much worse for you

Just think- you do need them to get better and do the best for bub.

I wish I had time for sleep!

No, how are you managing to do that?? I don't know what's low or high. Maybe Google it? I'm sure it's fine though! Xx

Hey Ladies!! Just got my BFP this morning Due date is Jan 3

User Image

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo