Community post

Discussion

Any January 2017 babies??

View Full Post

I tested positive at 8dpo and got a pretty clear positive at 9dpo.

Im a poas addict and know testing so early is silly but I couldn't help myself.

Anyone else around yet expecting a January baby. I know I'm due around the first few days of 2017. What a wonderful new year gift that would be.

I need some buddies to help me calm my nerves. Such a long way to go, so much could happen and I can't even see a GP for weeks. Tempted to do an early scan but I know they're not good for the baby.

Hope to hear from others soon!! X

61 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 61 Replies | Last Page

Joyfryer777 - 11th Jan
Jessica0418 - 18th Jan
Xleanne91 - 19th Jan
Mummy2017 - 23rd Jan
MrsRabren - 29th Jan

Me (36) & DW (32) together since February 2006 DD (conceived via at home insemination with KD sperm) born Feb 2015 TTC #2

7 years ago

I have to wait until Friday to get my early scan ultrasound. The wait is killing me. I'll feel better when I see that heartbeat!

7 years ago

Do we have a Facebook group ?

7 years ago

Jessica How far will you be on Friday

7 years ago

6w 2d. I know I might not see a heartbeat but it would be fantastic.

7 years ago

Got a 3+ on CB digi this morning. I got 1-2 last week, never even got 2-3! So I'm feeling confident this one is sticking around!

A fb group would be great!

Me (36) & DW (32) together since February 2006 DD (conceived via at home insemination with KD sperm) born Feb 2015 TTC #2

7 years ago

Great news on the 3+. I'm happy to make a FB group. Anyone that would like to join Pm me your email addy or FB username and I'll add you.

7 years ago

I don't use Facebook so I'm hoping some of you will stick around on here. My doctor referred me to a high-risk OB due to my age and some medicine I take for bipolar disorder. I'm glad I will have someone to closely monitor my pregnancy.

How is everyone else feeling????

I am super tired all the time and get motion sickness in the car. Boobs still extremely sore and I look pregnant already but I haven't gained any weight so I guess I"m just VERY bloated LOL.

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

7 years ago

After 3 positive tests yesterday (cheapie, FR and CB digital) I'm expecting January 2017 too! 29th apparently. It's all a bit surreal and I still don't quite believe it. I don't suppose I will until I've seen a midwife or Doctor. This is my first pregnancy and I've moved to the area I live in 6 months ago - just me and my partner, so I'm hoping to get support from this page.

Congratulations ladies!

7 years ago

Hello ladies! Congratulations on all the bfps! I was tentative to join this group (and still feel that way a bit) but I've decided to take the plunge. I got my bfp 5/4/16 and EDD of 1/13/17. I'm now 9w2d. It's been quite the rollercoaster for me. I've had 2 miscarriages before this the most recent being in February. I've had 3 ultrasounds and baby seems to be developing as it should be. Just this past friday I got to see the little gummy bear again with a nice strong heartbeat at 171 bpm and it's little limbs moving around like crazy. It was so cute!

mummy2017- I have a question about the fb group. Is it one of those super secret groups? I'm def not ready for the fb world to know I'm pregnant.

Hope everyone is doing well and getting through the nerve wracking 1st trimester ok!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo