Community post

Journal

fingers crossed. trying to keep positive

I'm around 12/13dpo I believe and have had four days of positives. I think each test is getting darker which is amazing but I'm still so nervous!! Last time I got a bfp I had a cp and the tests were never dark. No symptoms and tests got fainter.

This pregnancy feels strong. I've mild-moderate cramping like period pains. I had some specks of red two days ago which makes me think the egg was burrowing deeper into a safer spot.

I'm bloated and feel heavy in that area. Boobs getting more sore each day and a lovey dodgy tummy each morning.

I feel like this could be our very special sticky bean!! My partner and I are both in our 20s, healthy, fit, non smokers. This bean must stand a good chance so fingers crossed this is all normal and well.

Thanks ladies. This site has got me through.

2 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Awww...you must be glowing. Four days of testing?! I'm glad I'm not the only one who wanted to see a BFP over and over again! Enjoy and remember to relax so your sticky bean knows that this is a safe time to continue to grow in it's new little home. =)

9 years ago

Thanks so much for your comment! :)

Aha yes! I'm in disbelief everytime I see two lines, even today aha. Love seeing it get darker.

That's such a cute way of putting it aha :).

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo