Replies by mrshas0401

Replies 1 - 10

Good luck Basia!!!!

9 years ago
Reply to July 2015 Babies!

Public

Margie, LOLO, Nucole, & Tiger; Thank you Ladies!!

Someday- Ugh, that must be frustrating. I'm sorry you are sort of left in the dark...Hopefully you get answers soon!

Lozzaa: Congrats!!!

AFM, I'm surprised I haven't gotten a positive OPK yet and I've been using them 2x a day. Ugh we have Bd'd EOD and tues& wed in a row....Hopefully we get the timing right.

9 years ago

Public

Advertisement

jj- I also use wondfo and are cheap and do the job lol

AFM, according to my ovia app I am most fertile today and it's my birthday!!!! hehe imagine getting pregnant on my birthday?! I hope so FX Best present ever!!

9 years ago

Public

jjgibson- So sorry! It's good that you are moving forward with a positive attitude and have a plan. fx for you!!!

9 years ago

Public

Nicole2014: Thanks girl. EOD-every other day lol and btw I think that logic is definitely reasonable! I am taking supplements to increase progesterone and balance hormones since I think my body has been producing too much estrogen which could be the reason we haven't gotten pregnant. Good luck!!

We tried the sperm meets egg plan last month and nothing. I think dh was a little tired from all the bd'ing so this month we started a little earlier and every other day....fx it works!!

9 years ago

Public

Hey Ladies..I hope everyone had a great weekend!

ABaby: That's so sweet!! You hardly see people like that nowadays..

Welcome to all the new girls and GL this cycle!!

AFM,I'm on CD 10. No positive OPK as of yet but we did bd on cd 7 & 9...trying for EOD. Hopefully we catch it this time around!! DH has been more in the mood lately too..tmi lol I think the fertilaid and Maca Root surely aid the situation

Also, I think the supplements are helping. I feel soo much better and CM is thin (mucinex and EPO) FX!! We really hope this is our month.

Lots of luck ladies. Stay positive!!

9 years ago

Public

Hey Ladies! I see this board has been quite busy the last couple of days.

Marcie-Happy Belated!

AFM, I'm on CD 7, according to my Ovia app I'm fertile between the 6th and the 10th. I have stocked up on OPKs and have been doing things differently this cycle. I'm hoping- and praying- this is our month. So this is what I'm doing differently:

Taking:
Fertilitea
C0Q10
Folic Acid
Bee Propolis
Royal Jelly
Prenatals
B Complex
EPO
baby aspirin
Mucinex

Gave up:
Caffeine
Alcohol

Also- Stocked up on softcups and preseed!

For Him:
Fertilaid for Men
Maca Root

I have a normal cycle, and last year the doctor told me everything was normal. I don't necessarily think we have a problem conceiving, but it's been a few months trying and I'm feeling desperate. So I figured it wouldn't hurt to try thsomething different this month.

Really hoping it works this time around...

Anyone else doing something different this cycle?

Good luck ladies!

9 years ago

Public

Soo... since I'm out for June as well, so I'll be joining you lovely ladies!

Good luck!!!

9 years ago

Public

Congrats to all the ladies with BFP's!!

To those still waiting to test...GL!!!

If this wasn't your month, stay positive and FX for the next month!!

AFM, AF came with a vengeance on 9/27. I was so upset as it was our anniversary on 9/26 and I wanted to surprise DH so bad with a positive...it is what it is I guess. On to the next month!

9 years ago
Reply to June 2015 Babies!

Public

Congrats Marcie!!!!

Good luck to everyone else still testing!!! Ill be testing on friday fx AF stays away.

9 years ago
Reply to June 2015 Babies!

Public