Replies by gabby62

Replies 1 - 10

thank you so much!x

9 years ago
Reply to glowing

Public

Missed you to! I, glad to be back!! I hope everything comes back well to! So worried I case it doesn't though :( and they were just checking for any infection because of the pelvic pain, and thank you Hun but don't think I'll get that pressure as af has just arrived! :(

9 years ago
Reply to im back

Public

Advertisement

Thank you smiles! I'm looking forward to a stress free month! I'm glad me and DB have sorted it out! It definitel helps :)

9 years ago
Reply to Sorry for my ignorance

Public

Thank you both ladies :) I think it will definitely help to relieved my stress even if I don't succeed :) I feel like i have been trying to hard to conceive so I'm just not catching that egg :) who knows, we will see :) x

9 years ago
Reply to Sorry for my ignorance

Public

Thank you so much! I'll definitely take you up in that offer sometime! I quite often need to vent! On the plus side AF is here on full now so I decided to try my first cup of fertilitea! I love it! So I'm hoping that and preseed really helps this cycle! Baby dust x

9 years ago
Reply to AF is here

Public

Thank you so much Hun! Wish you were here to give me a hug to! Need someone who understands right now :( fortunately for me DB is actually being very supportive and is just as sad as I am :( unfortunately I really think this is AF :( it looks and feels like it :( so if I'm still bleeding tonight ill begin my fertilitea I think, thank you for your support Hun, I'll keep you updated if anything changes but I think this is cycle 14 rearing her unwanted head in! X

9 years ago
Reply to AF is here

Public

Thank you happilymarried!

Smiles8045 hello Hun! My weekend was okay thank you, how was yours? :) I'm feeling a bit fed up at the moment! Been testing with fmu and the lines are now so faint DB can no longer see them :( they aren't getting darker and this morning was no darker than yesterday mornings :( just don't know if this is going to be a long term pregnancy :(
AF is still not here and I am 17dpo, making me 4 days late.. I just think they should be darker by now :( I think maybe I will call a doctor if I get to a week late with no AF, I still have 1 first response test left to use but I will use that tomorrow with fmu to see if it has progressed since my last faint line in a frer, if it hasn't I will probably call my doctor and these just aren't getting darker :( however I hope your doing well and had a good weekend! Xx

9 years ago
Reply to A lovely gift and a day planned ahead

Public

That's given me more hope Hun! Lines are so faint I feel like I'm just mad haha! I'm just going to try not to test until I'm like a week late or something :) because all the faint lines just worry me that it's a chemical pregnancy or something! Thank you and baby dust your way!

Millbarnett- I will probably get a blood test if AF is late by a week and tests are still faint, it's driving me mad not knowing but I don't want to stress about it just yet If I can try not to hehe! Babydust x

9 years ago
Reply to Ouch!

Public

Thank you! So excited! Xxx

9 years ago
Reply to Guess what?

Public

Thank you so much girls! I literally am in shock! I'm worried that they look to light for 14dpo! I just took another of the same brand with a no hold pee and have the exact same result! I just want these frers now!!

9 years ago
Reply to Please look at my recent hpt image

Public