Community post

Journal

A lovely gift and a day planned ahead

So, I'm trying not to blog as much, I think it would stress me out less if I stop thinking about it so much!

Yesterday in the post I revieved a random first class parcel. Inside was 3 different brands of pregnancy tests (about 5 of each) and a beautiful rose quartz fertility bracelette! It was honestly beautiful. I revieved this package from a company that I buy pregnancy tests of and because I emailed them about a faint line I had asking if the tests can be faulty, the woman who runs the company responded saying she has been ttc for years and has never seen a faint line on her tests, as a little thank you gift from purchasing from them every month she sent me a big package and I'm so delighted. The bracelette is something I was considering getting when I had been ttc for about 18 months so I am overjoyed I now have one!

My temp rose again this morning as you can see in my attached chart. That gives me hope! 16dpo today.

Today I have work until around noon then will be coming home for a well deserved nap, some nice lunch and then spend the evening with DB snuggling and watching films :)

Baby dust to everyone and hope everyone has a good day!x

2 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Hi Gabby!! Hope you had a great weekend and got to relax and enjoy time with DB. So nice to hear about the bracelet, that is great customer service. Well, I know you said you weren't going to blog as much but I am hoping you are ok. Hugs and baby dust!

9 years ago

Thank you happilymarried!

Smiles8045 hello Hun! My weekend was okay thank you, how was yours? :) I'm feeling a bit fed up at the moment! Been testing with fmu and the lines are now so faint DB can no longer see them :( they aren't getting darker and this morning was no darker than yesterday mornings :( just don't know if this is going to be a long term pregnancy :(
AF is still not here and I am 17dpo, making me 4 days late.. I just think they should be darker by now :( I think maybe I will call a doctor if I get to a week late with no AF, I still have 1 first response test left to use but I will use that tomorrow with fmu to see if it has progressed since my last faint line in a frer, if it hasn't I will probably call my doctor and these just aren't getting darker :( however I hope your doing well and had a good weekend! Xx

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo