Community post

Journal

update!

i just want to start off by apologising for not being online. i always forget to update my online blogs as i am so busy all of the time now and by the time i get a free minute, im usually far to shattered to type!

i am now 23 weeks and 3 days pregnant and me and my partner found out 3 weeks ago that we are expecting a little girl! we have a few name ideas but nothing major yet as i would prefer to wait until she is born before we name her.

i have had such a terrible start to my pregnancy! i feel awful for moaning as i was trying for a baby for nearly two years before finally getting pregnant, but up until i was 18 and a half weeks i was still suffering with severe morning sickness at least 5 or 6 times a day. And seriously, i will never understand why they call it morning sickness.. it happened at any time of day for me!

as soon as morning sickness eased up i began getting severely dizzy and now i have got sciatica! so yes, pregnancy hates me haha!

i hope everyone is well! its been so long and i wish that you all are okay and hopefully some of you have gotten your bfps since the last time i blogged? keep me updated ladies. i will try to get on more!

x

1 Comment • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

Hi sweetie, I have missed you so very much! You will have so much fun with your little girl, I know I just love mine to bits. So glad your morning sickness has ended and it really sucks about the sciatica, but hopefully that will ease up too. I got terrible round ligament pain when I was preggers around the midway point, but it did ease up finally. So glad to hear from you I hope everything is going well with you and your family.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo