Community post

Journal

Ouch!

So since I took my frer this morning I have had a bad headache! It's like a migraine! I have drank lots and Lots of fluids today so I know it's not dehydration.. I also had a nose bleed, I have only ever had one nose bleed in my life so it's very strange for me to have one! Does anyone know if a migraine and nose bleed is a symptom?

I'm also really worried
My faint line I got this morning on a frer is really really really faint, some people can't even see it which upsets me because I know it's definitely there! I'm 15dpo, shouldn't my lines be a LOT darker by now? I'm prettified of a chemical pregnancy :(

3 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

Go to er, get a blood test. They will do one of you tell them you have had a positive test and think it may be an early miscarriage! I wouldn't ne able to wait to find out! Lol

Mill

9 years ago

Hey hun. I'm not sure why people voted negative, to me it is clear. Faint yes, but definitely there. It's still very early, a lot of women only see nice strong positives after 20dpo. Good luck, fx for you :)

9 years ago

That's given me more hope Hun! Lines are so faint I feel like I'm just mad haha! I'm just going to try not to test until I'm like a week late or something :) because all the faint lines just worry me that it's a chemical pregnancy or something! Thank you and baby dust your way!

Millbarnett- I will probably get a blood test if AF is late by a week and tests are still faint, it's driving me mad not knowing but I don't want to stress about it just yet If I can try not to hehe! Babydust x

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo