Replies by kuriuskitten

Replies 1 - 10

I'm in 9 almost 10w today, also with my first child/first pregnancy.

Best info I can give to a fellow newbie is don't (DO NOT) read too much stuff on the internet. It's tempting to want to know everything and you should educate yourself, but stick to books by doctors and not reading posts on message boards and forums.
There is so much silly, useless, wrong, and potentially harmful advice and info out there. There's also a lot of stuff that will just have you needlessly worrying.

If your still an info junkie though, just proceed with caution. Trust your doctor first for information.

Congrats and best wishes for a happy and healthy 9 months!

7 years ago
Reply to My first Pregnancy...AHHHH

Public

Just wanted to add my BFP story.

I got my first BFP evening of 10DPO. Lines have been getting darker over last few days, and I go in for first beta's tomorrow. This success is because of a very well timed IUI and donor sperm. This was my second try, first try was not timed well and husband has low count and motility.

I am so happy and anxious. I had 6 cycles of Clomid and timed intercourse a few years ago. All I had to show for it was one CP. Me and DH took time off after that and just started back our efforts a few months ago.

I feel so blessed that after all the waiting I can at least say "I'm pregnant". I have a life or life's inside me. I am hoping for twins

7 years ago
Reply to 2016 IUI/IVF

Public

Advertisement

Started to see VF lines evening of 10dpo, morning of 11dpo, and finally standard positive on morning 12dpo. LP is usually 15 days so got results earliest 5 days early or 3 days if you count it at my standard positive.

It's crazy I'm not even late yet and know! I go in for labs on Monday most likely.

7 years ago
Reply to how many DPO when u had BFP

Public

No reason to worry for now. The numbers are going up and that's whats important. I've read that HCG doubling time can range from 48-72 hours, so numbers seem within range. Stay positive. Best Wishes.

7 years ago
Reply to Hcg doubling time? Is there hope?

Public

Just wanted to add for those who read this. The lines were still some of the trigger shot present in my system. Over the next two days of testing the lines went stark blank. So the trigger can test out differently in cycles. I would like to add though that I think I got my BFP late evening on 10DPO. Still waiiting for labs to confirm.

7 years ago
Reply to Early sign of a possible BFP?

Public

Concerned your BBT is so low. Has it gone up since you posted this?

7 years ago
Reply to Temprature dip normal 7dpo!

Public

Congrats to all who got their BFP's this round.

I am out though. Blood work came back negative and as soon as I stopped progesterone, AF showed.

On to the next round, and donor sperm with IUI.

7 years ago
Reply to July 2017 Babies!!

Public

Control line looks clear so test results should be valid (looks positive). Not sure why there are two lines though. Might be a manufacturing error. I would definitely retest with another brand.

7 years ago
Reply to So confused, please help?!

Public

Hi Everyone. Thought I'd jump in. According to due date calendar if I got pregnant this cycle my due date would be July 7 2017. I had first IUI with injectables on Oct 14, I'm 7 DPO today.

I noticed a dip in BBT on 6 DPO which I was hoping was implantation, but have not had any steady rises since. Just abit of up and down. I'm also on progesterone suppositories, which I feel are screwing with temps.

I tested out my HCG trigger shot and it was completely out by 5-6DPO. Any BFP's I see from now on should be the real thing. I'm testing daily cause I have POAS addiction, but I'm having such ups and downs about everything. I'm anxious and feeling strange symptoms and can't wait for a definite answer. I either want this to be a success or move on to next round. I hate the waiting so much. Patience is not my strongest attribute.

7 years ago
Reply to July 2017 Babies!!

Public

No more pages