Replies by kezzlightyear

Replies 1 - 10

I ovulate between day 18 and day 22, all the calendars and apps were always wrong for me. This month I used the strips (twice a day) and just got my BFP this morning. You may just be o'ing later than you think x good luck

10 years ago
Reply to Day 16 and nothing:(

Public

I got my BFP this morning!!! I have been crying all day, I'm just so excited. Almost 6 months exactly after losing my little boy <3

Congrats shesellsseashells!!! And fingers crossed for everyone xx

10 years ago
Reply to Cycle Buddies Ovulating January First 2014

Public

Advertisement

Good luck everyone!!! Loads of baby dust for you all!!!

10 years ago

Public

Hi everyone,

I have been away without internet all week! I think I'm 10-11DPO today and just got a faint second line on a test (at night time, fmu was neg), I have been irritated and sore boobs and a bit of cm but thats about it.. Trying not to get my hopes up!!! My best friend and my husband both agreed they saw the line too.. Ahh!

10 years ago

Public

Hello!

I'm Kerry, I have a 2.5 yr old son and have been TTC since I miscarried our second son at 16.5 weeks in July. I got a pos OPK yesterday but got full ferning on the saliva microscope thing today so hopefully we have caught the egg!!

Good luck to you both, it will be good to have people to share the TWW with. I may not be on much in the next week or so because we are going away but I'll jump on as much as I can.

xx

10 years ago

Public

Thank you. We had a nice day, we went snorkelling with dolphins and seals and it was really therapeutic to be out in nature and distracted! Good luck on the 23rd, I can't imagine how difficult it must be for you to watch your little nephew without Audrey in your arms. I hope you find some peace. I found that once the due date had come and gone it was a little easier, I have still cried a lot since though xx

10 years ago
Reply to Tomorrow..

Public

When I was 6 weeks I had a HUGE fight with my then-boyfriend (now my husband) that ended up in us breaking up at the time, I had a HUGE fight with my mum the same day, I was hysterical and crying all night and screaming, my son is now a very cheeky 2.5 year old. Stress isn't good for bub, but an hour (compared to say, weeks or months) will be fine. I hope you're ok, sorry you're fighting with your best friend, I hope you work it out xx

10 years ago
Reply to Could I miscarry from having a huge stressful fight with someone?

Public

I'm with you! I have had lots of symptoms, I am on CD38 (my last cycle was 38 days and the one before that 28, so who knows when AF is due).. I'm around 15-16DPO (I think - it was my first month using the saliva microscope thing) but BFN after BFN!!!!!! I have heard that sometimes it takes a little longer for the HPT to pick up the hormones, hopefully you implanted late and will get your BFP soon!!! Fingers crossed!!!

10 years ago
Reply to 2days late and neg tests?

Public

I was just about to ask this question!!

10 years ago
Reply to Neg at 10DPO and get a positive later

Public

When I had my CP my period came 1 day late. Fingers crossed for you, I hope you get a BFP on Sat and all is well xx

10 years ago
Reply to Chemical pregnancy?

Public