Community post

Question

Chemical pregnancy?

I got my BFP this past weekend on Friday with a good dark line and pos digital , 4-5 days before AF due. Today I tested again with a digital and got a BFN. Called the dr and all they want me to do is wait and retest on Saturday. My instincts are telling me that I was pregnant but it didn't stick :( so I'm assuming I am having a chemical pregnancy. How long till AF (or I mc how ever you want to look at it)?? AF is technically due and minute now.

5 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

When I had my CP my period came 1 day late. Fingers crossed for you, I hope you get a BFP on Sat and all is well xx

10 years ago

Dont jump to conclusions yet...the digital test required a higher urince hcg to become positive. Wait a day or two and recheck. Good luck.

10 years ago

Unfortunately that's how my chemical went after my first IVF attempt. Got a positive digi and a week later a negative one :(

10 years ago

First two I was late 4-5 days, last one I was late 3. So tired of losing babies =(

10 years ago

Op here :) thank you so much for responding!

So sorry for everyone losses :( and senidning sticky baby dust to everyone!

My period actually started today right on time :(

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo