Community post

Discussion

Tomorrow..

Tomorrow, December 15th, was Cameronâ??s due date. Not a day has gone by that I havenâ??t thought of him, and Iâ??ve cried for him almost every night since he left me. I cry for everything Iâ??m missing, I cry because I thought I would feel okay by now, I cry because this whole year has felt like we have been stuck in limbo. I heard this quote the other day that really resonated with me, and Iâ??d like to share it in memory of Cameron.

â??I will be a better mother for all that I have endured. I am a better wife, a better daughter, friend and sister because I have known pain.
I know disillusionment as I have been betrayed by my own body, I have been tried by fire and hell, yet given time, I stood tall.
So now, when others hurt around me, I do not run from their pain in order to save myself discomfort. I see it, mourn it, and join them in theirs.
I listen.
And even though I cannot make it better, I can make it less lonely. I have learned the immense power of another hand holding tight to mine, of other eyes that moisten as they learn to accept the harsh truth and when life is beyond hard. I have learned a compassion that only comes with walking in those shoes.
I have learned to appreciate life.â??

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I hope you survived Cameron's due date. It is so hard when there is always something to remind us of our loss. My due date is coming up (Dec 23) for my sweet little Audrey who was born at 23 weeks. My sister and I were due within a week of each other. It is so very hard seeing my little nephew knowing he should be hanging out with his little cousin right now.
I have found http://stillstandingmag.com/ very supportive in knowing that I am not alone. If you ever want to talk - please feel free to message. I too don't make it through the day without at least crying once for my little Audrey. Your not alone.

User Image

10 years ago

Thank you. We had a nice day, we went snorkelling with dolphins and seals and it was really therapeutic to be out in nature and distracted! Good luck on the 23rd, I can't imagine how difficult it must be for you to watch your little nephew without Audrey in your arms. I hope you find some peace. I found that once the due date had come and gone it was a little easier, I have still cried a lot since though xx

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo