Replies by minnie2010

Replies 1 - 10

Aw I'm so sorry! Thanks! Good luck next cycle! That is strange that it just 'started' instead of the spotting!

8 years ago
Reply to BFN or BFP.?

Public

Hi! I'm 19dpo today as well. I'm 5 days late for my period. I'm getting BFNs on HPts but I've been getting +opks for the last 3 days. (I haven't tested before that, so not sure if I would have had more positives). I hate limbo! I've been having lots and lots and lots of watery CM!( some stringy ewcm mixed in) Like a couple of time it gushed after I went to the bathroom. I'll look at your tests. Hopefully you get answers soon! Sorry I don't have any for you... FX!

8 years ago
Reply to BFN or BFP.?

Public

Advertisement

Congrats!!!!!!

8 years ago
Reply to still no period, haven't tested yet, but feeling discouraged..

Public

I'd go crazy not testing! If you take a test today it would DEFINITELY show positive if you are pregnant. Good luck!

8 years ago
Reply to still no period, haven't tested yet, but feeling discouraged..

Public

If you are 14 DPO, take a test. You'll know for sure. Gl

8 years ago
Reply to have I been lucky or not maybe overthinking .. opinions ladies :)

Public

Brown spotting around this time would be IB. You should be able to take a HPT with a positive result tomorrow (if it's IB!) GL

8 years ago
Reply to 10 dpo and brown spotting??? Period due Saturday and today is Tuesday.

Public

There's no worries on discouragement. No I doubt any infection. No foul odor or odd color CM. There's no burning or anything. Thanks for the comment!

8 years ago
Reply to Cramps followed by EWCM... Anyone else have this!!??

Public

I've seen you're tests. They both look pos. The test that had the line farthest to the right also showed a line. The new FRERs are sketchy. I've seen some that have the control line in the middle, really far over, and some are actually where they should be. GL!

8 years ago
Reply to Help!

Public

I guess not soon enough

8 years ago
Reply to When will site be up and working again?

Public

The non-early result tests sensitivity is usually 100, where as some early tests are around 25.. So if you are pregnant, you don't have enough hCg in your urine for it to be detected on a regular test. Good luck :)

10 years ago
Reply to Unsure If I'm Pregnant, Can Someone Help Me?????

Public