Community post

Question

BFN or BFP.?

Hi Ladies
I am 19 dpo today, AF was due 3 days ago.
Been getting BFN on eBay cheapie hpt, tried tesco test yesterday and still BFN.
So frustrating as I feel very tired, sore boobs and pressure feeling bottom of belly!
I'm trying not to stress about it all but just want to know either way now!
Any help would be appreciated xoxox

4 Answers • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Hi! I'm 19dpo today as well. I'm 5 days late for my period. I'm getting BFNs on HPts but I've been getting +opks for the last 3 days. (I haven't tested before that, so not sure if I would have had more positives). I hate limbo! I've been having lots and lots and lots of watery CM!( some stringy ewcm mixed in) Like a couple of time it gushed after I went to the bathroom. I'll look at your tests. Hopefully you get answers soon! Sorry I don't have any for you... FX!

8 years ago

Well I'm out I think?
Just been to bathroom as felt a bit wet and have bright red blood!
Totally gutted tho it's a it strange I don't usually have bright red blood straight away!
Keep my fingers crossed for you Hun xoxox

8 years ago • Post starter

Aw I'm so sorry! Thanks! Good luck next cycle! That is strange that it just 'started' instead of the spotting!

8 years ago

It is strange coz usually I have brown spotting for a day then I have red blood but like I say it's started bright red!
I suppose time will tell (sorry fo tmi)
Good luck Hun xoxox

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo